Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm delighted to see online the details of the shares that has been pledged as margin with you. Until now, i have troubled you to send the above details through email for record keeping purpose. You guys never once complained about it. Thank you.

Thank you Zerodha for the efforts taken to improve the backoffice. I'm looking forward to see a fully functional Dashboard.
Hi Zerodha,

1.Lets say i have 1 lakh in my Dp how much cash can i get by surrendering those shares to you?

2. Can we use that cash to buy delivery based stocks or should we use that cash only to buy FNO positions?

3.What are the charges for this entire process?

4.Is there any time frame by which we need to pay back the amount and get our shares back?

pls reply asap.

GTji

For now the challenge is on hold ... We are going slow because the concept has to be modified a bit.. :) ..

We had a decent number of winners( 22%).. Around 60% of the clients were around breakeven(lower side) and remaining were down on their accounts...A lot of cases in the winners were those of doing a few trades and switching accounts as soon as they are in the money..

As timepass has posted, right now the immediate task on hand is to make our trading platform feature rich and have multi-exchange on one platform... We have learnt a few things from the first challenge and we will make the second one pretty interesting..

Cheers..
One point I was always curious and interested in was, who generates the most brokerage (winners/losers) if calculated in average?

"Now" asks Bharti-ISP or Tata-ISP ? What's this?
Is that something related to Internet service provider? If yes, and I have BSNL BB, then what to select ?

sr114

Absolute Zero

it has nothing to do with your ISP - BSNL BBAND. NOW gets the feed via Bharti or TATA. generally keep uncheck the button - i.e., you will generally log on via Bharti. if you dont get the feed via Bharti then go for Tata. Normally most of the user of NOW log via BHarti

regards
sr

Status
Not open for further replies.