Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Sachin / Zerodha.. its been a long time.. i am one of the delighted customers of Zerodha.. its been a great time with you guys.. I had a quick question for you, i am in US right now and planning to buy an iphone, can i trade through iphone with zerodha?? if the answer is yes!! then i might just end up increasing apple's revenue by $500 :clap:.. waiting for your reply...
Hi vijay rathod ... The software which zerodha uses for trading is NSE NOW is available in appstore and it is very user freindly ,you should have wifi for best use of it .. even gprs can do the work

Zerodha

What is the present status of commencement of commodity trading in MCX. We are awaiting for. Is the brokerage is the same Rs 20. per lot?
Hi Ajoy, Not Rs 20 per lot, Rs 20 per executed order(immaterial of the lot size)... We might be also throwing in an inaugural offer for our existing clients...

Zerodha

**What is the minimum fund/money requirement to trade in one lot of either Nifty, MiniNifty and Stocks Calls and Puts Option with you?

Margin varies for futures and options, for futures intraday 40% of the total NSE stipulated margin. so for eg, Nifty can be bought for around 11k for intraday and around 26k for overnight... for buying calls and puts, you need the premium available in your account...

**How to withdraw the fund from NSE Now?
Fund withdrawals done from our backoffice...

**Does Zerodha have any plan to offer trading in S&P Options and in Commodity trading in India in near future? If yes then how the old customers of yours will be able to trade in S&P Options and commodities as the forms/option for these services were not available when they open the account with you? Will you give these services to them automatically whenever you offer this?

S&P , DJIA and Currency all trades on NSE and hence all the old customers can trade. S&P and DJIA available. Currency should be up by friday or max by next monday..

For commodity separate set of forms will have to be filled by our existing clients.

**What time you take to open a trading and demat account? Can I expect to get 'both' these accounts opened within a week? What should I do if this doesn't happened?

Trading account is opened within 24hours from when we receive.... Once trading is opened, you can start doing your f&o trades... Demat takes around a week to be opened... You can reach us on [email protected] or our phone numbers...

**Can I change the brokerage plan? If yes then can how many times and at what time?
Yes you can change the plan anytime you want and presently we don't have any limitations on number of times you can change them.

Cheers...

Zerodha

1.can i trade in options with nowonline.in low bandwith site?

2 is there any charges to use nowonline.in low bandwidth site?

3 how is low bandwidth site expirience?
Hi AV,

1. Yes you can trade options on low bandwidth site (LBS).

2. No charges.

If the idea is to trade on your mobile, there is a very good mobile app, you don't need to use the LBS..

Cheers..

Zerodha

Hey Sachin / Zerodha.. its been a long time.. i am one of the delighted customers of Zerodha.. its been a great time with you guys.. I had a quick question for you, i am in US right now and planning to buy an iphone, can i trade through iphone with zerodha?? if the answer is yes!! then i might just end up increasing apple's revenue by $500 :clap:.. waiting for your reply...
Hoping that US is treating you good...

yes you can trade on the iphone...

http://dnld.mobile.nowonline.in/

either go to this link or go to app store and search for now mobile...

$500 to apple , for doing trades at 0.4$ a trade... hmm.... damn we work at low margins or what.... ;)....

Have fun....

Zerodha

Hello All

I started trading options from two weeks using icicidirect. In this period i paid more than Rs 5,000 brokerage to them. I am a beginner, usually deal with 1 lot. So i am planning to move to Zerodha. I would like to know few things from Zerodha users.

1. Are there any charges for account opening or maintenance or any other. If there are any how much?

2. Is their site for trading is fast and user friendly like icicidirect?

3. How much time it takes to Transfer or withdraw funds to/from their account. Can i use any bank to do the same.

Anyones Help is highly appreciable :)

Thanks.
Hi Rahul,

You would have probably paid us the service tax(10% of brokerage) icici would have charged you on the brokerage for Rs 5000 for trading options.. ;)...

Hopefully these help:

1. If you are planning to do options trading, you can open only a trading account... Trading account opening is Rs 300 and 0 amc. If you print our forms, we give a discount of Rs 100...

2. we give you a software, webbased and mobile application to trade on. I'd say, definitely much faster...

3. We have a direct payment gateway, so instantly into your trading account, withdrawal takes a maximum of 24 hours, but if your bank account is hdfc it happens much faster....

Cheers...

@ Zerodha

Thanks a lot for clarifications. I am very eager to open an account with you. And i am very near to u too in JP nagar. Though your rates are already very low :), i would like to know if u consider a discount if multiple persons open an account with you at the same time.

Thanks again :)

hello sir
my all documents are from surat and now i am at ahmedabad so
1. do you send any letter [welcome,confermation or ....] on given address?
because then i will unable to get them.

i want only trading account and i have downloaded application form so

2. what amount of chq. should i send in fevor of zerodha.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.