Status
Not open for further replies.
not able to see 'anything in now express' window since morning.. does anybody else is also getting the same problem
Yes. I am also facing the same problem today. I talked zerodha, they told me to contact NSE software provider. 022-26567700.

They told me to delete all cookies in IE.I did everything, still not working. Also they asked to uninstall Java latest version and install java 6 update 18.

No use, still same problem. Please let me know if anyone resolved this problem

Yes. I am also facing the same problem today. I talked zerodha, they told me to contact NSE software provider. 022-26567700.

They told me to delete all cookies in IE.I did everything, still not working. Also they asked to uninstall Java latest version and install java 6 update 18.

No use, still same problem. Please let me know if anyone resolved this problem
In morning i was facing the same problem,but now its working fine without me doing anything from my side

columbus

Zerodha,

Thanks for starting DOW and NASDAQ on Zerodha.But the volumes are quite
poor.

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha\everyone,

I am planning to trade in F & O and hence request seniors help in understanding with a example. For instance if i plan to buy 1 lot of mininifty or a stock say Apollo tyres. How many instruments does a lot contain? (i know it varies from stock to stock, but if u can consider this ex for apollo) How much money shud i have to be eligible to trade in a lot? Now when i go to place a buy order...kindly let me know the difference b/w buying a Futstk and a optionstk for Apollo tyres, the Type : PE/CE, Strike price, Nrml/MIS.
I do have basic idea of what the above terms are, but i want to get a practical explanation from seniors to have a clear understanding. If there is a link already then pls guide me to it coz this thread is so huge and i feel lazy at the moment to go through it all.
Thanks for your time.
Avi... this is like asking can you teach me maths!!! ;)... huge topic, try going to sites like investopedia , they explain pretty well

Status
Not open for further replies.