Status
Not open for further replies.

murthyavr

1. The commodities trading - will it be linked to MCX or NCDEX?

2. How will the existing members open the accounts? Will you be sending
individual mails to all of them at the appropriate time?

Thanks..

in your list of banks.........Jammu and Kashmir Bank
Icici Bank
Axis Bank
Corporation Bank
Yes Bank
HDFC Bank
IDBI Bank
Karnataka Bank
Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Citibank
Bank of India
Kotak Mahindra Bank
SBI
Indus Ind Bank
Union Bank
State Bank of Hyderabad
Karur Vysya Bank
Federal Bank
City Union Bank
State Bank of Mysore
South Indian Bank

does ...Union Bank.......means union bank of india

Zerodha

@ Zerodha

Thanks a lot for clarifications. I am very eager to open an account with you. And i am very near to u too in JP nagar. Though your rates are already very low :), i would like to know if u consider a discount if multiple persons open an account with you at the same time.

Thanks again :)
Hi Rahul, we are already running a discounted business!!! ;)... We have set uniform rules for every client, we haven't given any discount even for groups of 50 for account opening...

Cheers...

Zerodha

hello sir
my all documents are from surat and now i am at ahmedabad so
1. do you send any letter [welcome,confermation or ....] on given address?
because then i will unable to get them.

i want only trading account and i have downloaded application form so

2. what amount of chq. should i send in fevor of zerodha.

thanks
Hi Av,

We are a totally green company, all correspondence will happen online. So address, wouldn't matter....

Trading account 300 in favor of Zerodha if we sent you a courier, 200 if you have printed the forms... SInce you have downloaded, only Rs 200 would do...

Cheers...

sr114

Penalty for Insufficient Margin in the Derivatives Segment.

Hi Fellow Traders!

We wish to inform you that pursuant to the SEBI Circular no. CIR/DNPD/7/2011 dated August 10, 2011 Exchange will start levying penalty on Trading Members on short collection of margin or non collection of margin in the derivatives segment (F&O and Currency Derivatives) with effect from September 01, 2011.

We further wish to inform you that in case any penalty is debited by the Exchange due to insufficient margin in your trading account the same would be passed on /debited to you.

We request you to please maintain sufficient margin in your account for all your transactions in the derivative segment.

For more information write to us at [email protected] or call us on 080 40402020.

Thanks and Regards,
Team Zerodha

How does this affect the traders enjoying the fno trade at 40% of the margin? will they have to maintain the actual span margin or the earlier practice will be continued.

waiting for the reply

regards
sr114

murthyavr

How does this affect the traders enjoying the fno trade at 40% of the margin? will they have to maintain the actual span margin or the earlier practice will be continued.
40% of the stipulated margin is for intra-day trading. Since the trades are
squared off by 03:30 pm, margins need not be maintained overnight.

In carry-over positions, the normal margins as stipulated by the exchange will
anyway apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.