Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Wisdom Capital

Thanks for your reply. Please provide the link to your website, which provides the details of this facility, like - how much margin can be used for intraday trading of stocks, if I have Reliance shares worth Rs 2 lac in my demat account, at current price of Reliance ?

And, is there the risk of any UNAUTHORIZED TRADING in my account, if I sign up the POA ? Some unethical brokers are still indulged in that kind of activity. :mad:
How to do you assure your clients, that such a thing will not happen into their accounts ?

Thanks
1. Check it here https://wisdomcapital.in/fo-margin-requirements/

2. Unauthorised trading is not related to POA. Online Discount Brokerage and unauthorised trade both are self contradictory words my dear sir. Hope you do understand this very fact.

regards

TradeOptions

That link is showing FnO margin requirements. I am asking for the kind of margin that will become AVAILABLE to me, based on Rs 2 lac worth of Reliance Shares in my DP Account. Like, will this DP Holding provide me 1 lac margin for intraday trading or what ? Please explain that part.

Thanks

TradeOptions

Thank you Wisdom Capital.

The cost of Excel RTD function in Nest Trader v3.11.2

Hi Wisdom Capital :)

My discount broker says that to activate RTD function of MS Excel, a subscription of NEST API is necessary and it costs about Rs. 500/month. I want to use Nest Trader v3.11.2 real-time data in MS Excel 2007 32 bit installed on Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit system.

Please guide me.. :confused:

Wisdom Capital

Re: The cost of Excel RTD function in Nest Trader v3.11.2

Hi Wisdom Capital :)

My discount broker says that to activate RTD function of MS Excel, a subscription of NEST API is necessary and it costs about Rs. 500/month. I want to use Nest Trader v3.11.2 real-time data in MS Excel 2007 32 bit installed on Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit system.

Please guide me.. :confused:
Sir,

Its entirely free at Wisdom Capital for Pro Plans.

Wisdom Capital

We have released BETA version of NEST Trader.

Currently we are offering following trading terminals/softwares:-

(i) NEST (Exe version)
(ii) NOW (all version web/exe/mobile app)
(iii)ODIN (all version HTML5/exe/mobile app

Needless to say, that all software are free

Thanks

Dear Sir,

I have opened trading account with Wisdom Capital (F&O segment). Kindly explain about this Margin Plus facility. Also, please explain how I should place orders in Margin Plus. I tried today, but could not understand.

Thanks,
Amrut

Wisdom Capital

Dear Sir,

I have opened trading account with Wisdom Capital (F&O segment). Kindly explain about this Margin Plus facility. Also, please explain how I should place orders in Margin Plus. I tried today, but could not understand.

Thanks,
Amrut
Dear sir,

You will receive call from customer care shortly.

Thanks
wisdom

Dear sir,

You will receive call from customer care shortly.

Thanks
wisdom
Do you provide access to NOW desktop and web-based trading platforms..

Does real-time data updates in both platforms automatically..

Is it possible to transfer marketwatch/watchlist from NOW desktop based application to MS Excel to keep an eye on market..

Does minimum amount balance required in trading account to have access to both of those trading platforms.. :)