Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Wisdom Capital

Re: Dial WC and press 2 for Support

Do you provide access to NOW desktop and web-based trading platforms..

Does real-time data updates in both platforms automatically..

Is it possible to transfer marketwatch/watchlist from NOW desktop based application to MS Excel to keep an eye on market..

Does minimum amount balance required in trading account to have access to both of those trading platforms..

--------------------------
You replied YES to Q1, Q2, Q3 and "Not necessary to have minimum balance." to Q4

About half an hour ago your support staff assured me call back within 10 minutes, when I started to ask above questions over the phone.

Really funny stuff :clap: was to understand the difference between "after 10 minutes" and "within 10 minutes", why.. (let me know if you need :clap: phone-call-recording for this..)
The phone call I was expecting never came through, so I call back to inquire about that..

Your support staff simply hang up on me.. stating that my queries has been resolved..

Please let me know "how many queries out of 4 questions" has been resolved either through this thread or phone-conversation..
Probably your name is Vishal Panchal. Am I correct?

I have gone through all your call recordings. Our support staff has helped you a lot. If still have some doubt use our live chat option not the account opening department.

regards

mark8tune

Hi
Wisdom capital,

Please post the details of all the all the charges including stamp duty(this is must). Because I have seen some brokers impressed by the success of some discount brokers started discount brokerage plans like Rs. 99/month options trade but their stamp duty was too high.

Wisdom Capital

Hi
Wisdom capital,

Please post the details of all the all the charges including stamp duty(this is must). Because I have seen some brokers impressed by the success of some discount brokers started discount brokerage plans like Rs. 99/month options trade but their stamp duty was too high.

Stamp Duty is being charged as per client's State.

Regards

Direct contact number of the owner of WC

Regards
I am not sure what are you thinking but mark8tune has simply asked you to laid down details of charges.. Either you do not want to do your job or simply do not know the importance of common-sense writing and speaking..

Please give me the direct contact number of the owner of the company.. I would like to speak to the owner..

New arsenal of discount brokers are Hidden Charges

Hi
Wisdom capital,

Probably would be better if we can speak directly to the owner of the WC about the growth potential of WC under current management/operation.. :)

mark8tune

Regards
I don't think you answered my question. I know that stamp duty is charged as per client's state. most of the informed traders know that I guess. Every broker charges stamp duty as per state it's not only you who is doing something special. You are here to help and answer what people ask. If you are not allowed say I am not allowed to answer this, or you can say right now I do not have the details, as get I will post, like this hope you understand.

Actually problem is some people come here with great plans to attract people and latter start charging in unreasonable way. And please don't answer questions in such dumb way you are representing a company here, first understand what people asking for.

Somewhere I saw your post in this thread
Already replied in post No 13. Please do check there.
That's post no. 20. Can't your repeat your answer once more or instead of saying post no. can't you quote the same post( as I have done above). Why someone would go to check your answer it's not he/she who was dying without your answer it's you who is here saying I want tell you about my company please ask question, right ?

Have you ever noticed ads in tv they keep on repeating the same ad again and again, Many best seller products are sold not because they are special that's only the power of "REPEATING". So don't hesitate to repeat.

Last edited:

mark8tune

Stamp Duty is supposed be a fix std per state, there should be clear computation on that.
I also used to think that way but one broker charged me too much more than the brokerage.