Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Wisdom Capital

WC,

I was very much interested in opening account but the change in brokerage in cash from 9/trade to 0.007 and 0.07 has kept me back.

Regards
Dear sir,

1. 1947/Lifetime Freedom Plan is the best available plan in the Industry IMHO.
You can avail this excellent offer.

2. 0.007% brokerage is lesser than 1 paisa being available in the market.

Wisdom Capital

@ Wisdom Capital

I have a query
The trading platform Alpha Trader is a variant of NestTrader or something different.
If different, then does it has a provision of data table in it like as in NestTrader

BTW, the plan activation charges of 1947 under Freedom Plan is for a combination of equities, FnO and MCX with zero brokerage.
1. Current Alpha web has been developed in association with FT.

2. NEST HTML5 will also be available with us by this month-end.

3. Upcoming & in-house Alpha product is being developed separately and details can't be disclosed now.

regards
:)

1. Current Alpha web has been developed in association with FT.

2. NEST HTML5 will also be available with us by this month-end.

3. Upcoming & in-house Alpha product is being developed separately and details can't be disclosed now.

regards
:)
So your BO/CO are available under which platform ?

Good News Guys,

As a Festive session offer we will be offering Highest Margins under Pro Plans i.e. 9/trade, currently being offered under ultimate plans.

Offer valid till 31 Oct 2016.

Suggestions welcome.
on your website, already the pro plans and ultimate plan both are offering same exposure for coverorder fno and mcx... under the links- 'margin calculator' and 'brokerage comparison' so.... wat are you talking about????????

VJAY

Dear wisdom capital,
Good to know a lifetime brokerage free plan with you! !!!!my doubt is then how you get profit as a broker! !!!!!is your transaction charges high? Can you please post your other charges if any?also want to know that for account opening need to open demand ac with you? Or can keep my existing demat account to connect with your trading account?