Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Wisdom Capital

Do you provide access to NOW desktop and web-based trading platforms..

Does real-time data updates in both platforms automatically..

Is it possible to transfer marketwatch/watchlist from NOW desktop based application to MS Excel to keep an eye on market..
Yes

Does minimum amount balance required in trading account to have access to both of those trading platforms.. :)
Not necessary to have minimum balance.

Dial WC and press 2 for Support

Yes

Not necessary to have minimum balance.
Do you provide access to NOW desktop and web-based trading platforms..

Does real-time data updates in both platforms automatically..

Is it possible to transfer marketwatch/watchlist from NOW desktop based application to MS Excel to keep an eye on market..

Does minimum amount balance required in trading account to have access to both of those trading platforms..

--------------------------
You replied YES to Q1, Q2, Q3 and "Not necessary to have minimum balance." to Q4

About half an hour ago your support staff assured me call back within 10 minutes, when I started to ask above questions over the phone.

Really funny stuff :clap: was to understand the difference between "after 10 minutes" and "within 10 minutes", why.. (let me know if you need :clap: phone-call-recording for this..)

Last edited:
Dial WC and press 2 for Support

The phone call I was expecting never came through, so I call back to inquire about that..

Your support staff simply hang up on me.. stating that my queries has been resolved..

Please let me know "how many queries out of 4 questions" has been resolved either through this thread or phone-conversation..