Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Wisdom Capital

on your website, already the pro plans and ultimate plan both are offering same exposure for coverorder fno and mcx... under the links- 'margin calculator' and 'brokerage comparison' so.... wat are you talking about????????
Sir,

You are talking about Cover Order.

But in Utimate Plans, apart from CO we are offering Higher leverages in Margin Intraday Square Off (MIS) where compulsory stop loss is not essential.

Higher leverages are an essential tools for Professional & Algo Traders in MIS.

Regards

Wisdom Capital

Dear wisdom capital,
Good to know a lifetime brokerage free plan with you! !!!!my doubt is then how you get profit as a broker! !!!!!is your transaction charges high? Can you please post your other charges if any?also want to know that for account opening need to open demand ac with you? Or can keep my existing demat account to connect with your trading account?
Dear Vjay,

Para-wise reply given.

Dear wisdom capital,
Good to know a lifetime brokerage free plan with you! !!!!my doubt is then how you get profit as a broker! !!!!!
If you have gone through first post of this thread or our website's home page we have clearly mentioned to encourage trading & investment in India we have exclusively designed Lifetime Freedom Plans. Have you imagined why services of Gmail, Yahoo or Facebook is free??
Or why Reliance Gio is offering free services? It is our business policy to open account in masses.....

However about current earning of company, let me introduce certain facts here : Wisdom Capital is a unit of Ashlar Group of Companies. Ashlar Group is a Multi diversified company whose net-worth is above 100 crores and as far as its broking business is concerned, Ashlar Securities & Ashlar Commodities (Both are Full fledged Traditional broker having all facilities like own house Demat, PMS, Mutual Fund, IPO services etc) have more than 12000 (Twelve thousand) clients and appx 1000 franchisee across the Globe. In current financial year company has earned 40 lakhs profit after paying all taxes from broking business exclusively..........

....is your transaction charges high? Can you please post your other charges if any
Not at all !!!

Current Transaction charges are:
NSE Cash : 325/Crore
NSE Future : 240/Crore
NSE Option: 5500/Crore
MCX: 234/Crore

.....also want to know that for account opening need to open demaT ac with you? Or can keep my existing demat account to connect with your trading account?
Demat account is not compulsory for account opening. You can open a trading account with your existing demat or may apply for free demat account with us at a reasonable lifetime maintenance cost of 999/- + taxes a/a

regards
:)

Last edited:

suktam

I checked your website, it says "1x" for 1947 plans, nothing about BO/CO :confused:

Now suppose a trades works nifty/banknifty futures + stock futures + equities, depending on the opportunity available, which plan would provide 20x margin and low brokerage across all these ? It seems that Rs. 9 per trade plan is not very suitable for equities.
Hi...
if i go for your ultimate plan .. then things i understand is...
if my capital :-10,00000/-
trade in nifty FO delivery base(Not Intraday)...
then lot = 10,00000(Capital)/span margin
in Ultimate plan you give 5 times leverage means you give me permission for
trading nifty FO lots delivery base (Not Intraday)= 50,00000/Span margin....
please clarify ..
Regards...

Wisdom Capital

Hi...
if i go for your ultimate plan .. then things i understand is...
if my capital :-10,00000/-
trade in nifty FO delivery base(Not Intraday)...
then lot = 10,00000(Capital)/span margin
in Ultimate plan you give 5 times leverage means you give me permission for
trading nifty FO lots delivery base (Not Intraday)= 50,00000/Span margin....
please clarify ..
Regards...
hi
wait for my query ??
Regards...
At Wisdom capital you can trade with lower span margin only for your delivery trades. Under ultimate plan to trade 1 lot Nifty (delivery based/overnight position) only span margin i.e. 31968/- required.

Otherwise exposure margin of 19600/- will be added and total margin for delivery based trading for one lot Nifty will be (31900+19600) = 51500/- is being charged.

TradeOptions

Hi Wisdom Capital

Do you provide margin for intraday trading in NSE Stocks and Futures, based on the equity holdings that are lying in the DP Account for long term investment? Some brokers like zerodha does not seem to offer that, until and unless we first move our stocks to their Pledge Account, as mentioned in this link - http://zerodha.com/z-connect/tradez...ents/online-pledging-of-stocks-for-trading-fo

The problem with this method is that it will take a few days time to pledge and un-pledge the stocks, and we cannot sell them, without first un-pledging them. Therefor it increases the risk.

What process do you follow in this regards, if I open my Trading and Demat Account with you ? Please explain.

Thanks and regards

Wisdom Capital

Hi Wisdom Capital

Do you provide margin for intraday trading in NSE Stocks and Futures, based on the equity holdings that are lying in the DP Account for long term investment?
Yes you can avail this facility at Wisdom Capital but you have to sign POA compulsorily for the same to adjust/recover intraday losses if any.

regards

TradeOptions

Yes you can avail this facility at Wisdom Capital but you have to sign POA compulsorily for the same to adjust/recover intraday losses if any.

regards
Thanks for your reply. Please provide the link to your website, which provides the details of this facility, like - how much margin can be used for intraday trading of stocks, if I have Reliance shares worth Rs 2 lac in my demat account, at current price of Reliance ?

And, is there the risk of any UNAUTHORIZED TRADING in my account, if I sign up the POA ? Some unethical brokers are still indulged in that kind of activity. :mad:
How to do you assure your clients, that such a thing will not happen into their accounts ?

Thanks