Who is paying lowest brokerage????

I pay .03 buy and 0.02 paise sell for intraday. Delivery 25 paise and they allow 4 times of your amount for trading with sharekhan. Do you think this is high?

this is good thread started by mr. pkkothari .
comparing with icici, hdfc, uti, these brokerage is very low.
one thing learn is "negositate brokerage" as much as you can before opening account.

Hi I am about an a/c in IB... They told me that brokerage is going to be 35p for delivery and .05 for intraday. For opening the a/c its going to be rs.900. I am very new in this field so plz tell me whether its ok or not.

I will mostly stay invested without much of intraday trade.
Plz advice
Thanks!

Hi ,
Read this on Arthamoney.com
One of the lowest brokerage rates in the market -0.01%, or 1 paise*

Anyone aware what this * means and how is the online interface for trading.They don't have a demo on the site :annoyed:

Hi,

i trade in canmoney. thier lowest brokerage in delivery is 0.16 and intraday is 0.02 both sides. in fno its 0.04 only on sale side if squared off intraday. else 0.04 on both sides. But, you need to pay Rs.3999/- as brokerage upfront per month.

plus

they give exe software for free

is this ok. seniors please suggest.

Very good discussion.I am in stock market for last 6 years.At first I was having ICICIDIRECT,then Indiabulls,Now reliance money.I am a central govt employee And a small investor not trader.I don't have much knowledge the way these operators operate their business.But one thing is for sure that all are from the same cattle.They do whatever they wany to do withpout informing the customer first.Like reliance recently stasrted charging Rs.15 for each trade irrespective of volume.For investor like us who trade in very small amount it is really painful.I alongwith some of my colleague desperatly searching for some low cost operator with maximum benefit.Though I know with low cost it is quite difficult,Can anyone please suggest some good house?Thanks.

murthymsr

Hi,

i trade in canmoney. .......
i too trade with CanMoney with their gold scheme with upfront brokerage of 999 PM.

TradeAnyWhere is given free and is good enough.

their brokerage for this scheme:

stocks delivery : 0.20%

stocks IntraDay : 0.025% on each side

FNO : 0.05%

I am looking out for an additional broker without software and with lowest Intraday & FNO brokerage and a comparable reputation to optimize my brokerage expenses..

murthymsr