Who is paying lowest brokerage????

Hello All,
I am using Alankit they charge 0.04 (plus service tax, stamp charges security chgs.) for intraday and 0.4 for Delivery.does someone have experience with it , is it costly or right.

ranj_2k

I am trading with reliance money with limit card plan. I pay 5000 up front brokerage.

Over all it comes around 0.01% in F&O and in intraday.

Regards!
I had done some trades in FNO in Reliance Money and they had charged Rs.500 per limit card for 9 trades i.e. total Rs.4500. Why it has happened? They had not entertained my request for reversal of brokerage. However, they had issued contract note mentioning brokerage of Rs.10 only. Can any one elaborate why it has happened. What was wrong with selection of card.

Thanks

Last edited:
hi friends,
Though I am not aware of much calculations. I normally trade in Options. As of now I have account with Ventura which brokerage is Rs 35/- + taxes( it comes nearly 41-42/-) for one transaction. If traded intraday only one side is charged. if traded next day, again 41/-.... which I think is cheapest. Is there any better option? pls guide.... Thanks

Raju

Only 5 rs per trade ? ..
What about other requirement ..

• Like do they require Volume ?
  • Is it 5rs per executed order ?
  • Do you have any calculator in excel for them ?
  • How is their service ?
  • Any Dial and Trade charges ?

If anyone is already with them ..please update us with your experiences...

I have got following numbers from their website , will call them on Monday and update here...
Ph: 022-33901234,0120- 4038000

Regards,
Raju

iyerboi

rs 1 lac upfront! dya really wanna go for it? im personally against brokerage plans asking for advance brokerage. once ur money is recd, they are bound to lose interest in the cusyomer. the moment u pay out, ur in a weaker position in the bargain. wht if u arent happy with the services? im sure the contract mentions that the amount is not refundable under any circumstance.

these type of broking firms shd be shut.

hi,
i tried with ICICI & IIFL. but charegs are too high.
regcently i opted for Zerodha. they charge 20 Rs per trade irrespective of number of lots.
this works good for f&O.