Best Dividend Paying Mutual Funds - Sept 2017

Hi All,

I have seen mainly people are talking about only Growth funds but ignoring the fact that Dividend payout option is also one of the best options for them. We do not know where market will go in next 10 yrs and we do not know if the fund which is giving me high return will also give same return after 10 yrs. So people who are enrolling for SIP and wants to play safe, they should choose Dividend payout option which will give them yearly return. I know in first few years dividend amount will be less but over here we are talking about 10 yrs. Don't worry about Direct - Dividend or Regular - Dividend, choice is yours.

Do write your suggestions and comments.

Attachments

Last edited:
@vikas I have few questions to ask:

1. What is it that we need to look at when investing in any x,y, z fund of any MIP?

2. When I check this link "http://www.moneycontrol.com/mutual-funds/performance-tracker/returns/mip-aggressive-2.html" and when I click on the downward arrow of Crisil rank I get 3 funds as 5 stars from which 1st is ABSL MIP II-Wealth 25 (G), 2nd is ICICI Prudential MIP 25 (G) and 3rd is ICICI Pru MIP 25 - Direct (G). So when I look at these 3 are they best of the best since they are considered as full 5 stars by crisil to invest in then the one mentioned above by you. Need your answers on this specifically. I am just a beginner and trying to study before investing even any smallest amount because I work in a call centre and my pay is not that much but my goals and targets are big enough in life. So need your honest and wise decision. I am basically looking as of now for monthly dividends only and nothing else.

3. I also want to know how to check in moneycontrol.com on which funds you can invest minimum Rs 1000 and make the best profit and are given full 5 stars by crisil. I basically understood crisil by reading this (https://crisil.com/ratings/credit-rating-scale.html)

I want to study and learn and grow more in this market. Not just blindly invest for the sake of investing and then go into a loss. Want to start with a very very small amount and whatever profit comes then with that profit increase that income so that my principal amount is in my pocket and with the interest I can make more profit. I also need experts decision who have been investing in this since past several years and have benefited out of it. Your experiences and guidance will help me to think more and take precaution on what to do next. I have recently registered on Fisdom app as their members had came to our call centre. So almost 90% of our call centre had registered into it.

There is no specific category of mutual funds that offer high dividends. All these funds that offer dividends, belong to different sectors, and types. However, based on the dividends received, we have shortlisted a few mutual funds
upload_2017-10-30_16-39-30.png