Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

You need to run NestTrader in RTD mode only for first time. Thereafter, close it and remove check from 'Run as administrator' in properties--compatibility tab. Run all three in normal mode. It will work. nestplus backfill will work if you open plus chart for atleast one scrip.

josh1

Finally I solved the speed issue by creating a 500mb ramdisk and installing rtd, nest an pi to it.
Ramdisk is required for Temperory csv file which is imported by AMIbroker (see settings). 20 mb is much much more than enough. Enter

Install Amibroker in C:\Amibroker and Nest Trader in C:\omnesys\nest3.

josh1

I am trying with 3.14 with RTD1.4
but when i try to select Nest plus or VWAP in backfill quote window it says trading symbol must be present in the market watch. i run both RTD and nest trader in admin mode only. are you guys checking it in 3.14 and above?Any help would be really appreciated thanks
RTD does not work with Nest 3.13, 3.14 etc. Try 3.11 or 3.16 zerodha

Ramdisk is required for Temperory csv file which is imported by AMIbroker (see settings). 20 mb is much much more than enough. Enter

Install Amibroker in C:\Amibroker and Nest Trader in C:\omnesys\nest3.
I was dumb enough to install ami ni \program files (x86) folder. but it works if I modify the path for formats.

I however cannot get nestplus backfill to work no matter what I try. left the chart open, nothing. closed the chart...nothing.

lvgandhi

I am trying with 3.14 with RTD1.4
but when i try to select Nest plus or VWAP in backfill quote window it says trading symbol must be present in the market watch. i run both RTD and nest trader in admin mode only. are you guys checking it in 3.14 and above?Any help would be really appreciated thanks
View attachment 28603
All your programs connected with this job should be in a drive other than C: drive.
I work with nest 3.16 and RTD1.5. I tested with rtd1.4 also.
First you finalise marketwatch in nest trader and save and close the app. Then you open nest trader in admin mode. After market watch opens and nest plus login happens, then open RTD in admin mode.
Now you chart by pressing shift+P for a particular scrip. Then press ctrl+D. Table will open.
Now close table and chart.
Now open RTD, select button and then select nest. Now you will get all symbols.

Last edited:

josh1

All your programs connected with this job should be in a drive other than C: drive.
First you finalise marketwatch in nest trader and save and close the app. Then you open nest trader in admin mode. After market watch opens and nest plus login happens, then open RTD in admin mode.
Now you chart by pressing shift+P for a particular scrip. Then press ctrl+D. Table will open.
It will work LVG but I still would not approve opening them all in admin mode all the time.

john302928

Open rtd_1.40 folder. There is a source folder in it.
What are you trying to do?
I am trying to see how the data table opening is coded. I felt that part might be changing in higher version of nest trader. But it looks like thats not the issue because in the code it seems it is programmed to rightclick and use menu option to open data table. so it is common in all versions. I dont know why its not working in nest trader 3.14
RTD does not work with Nest 3.13, 3.14 etc. Try 3.11 or 3.16 zerodha
My broker stopped providing 3.11, I had the back up even if i try opening it, its not opening anymore. earlier after introducing 3.14 if i used 3.11, my broker somehow finds it as soon as i login and calls immediately and asks me to use higher version else he himself logout from there. It happened few times, later I didnt have any other option other than using 3.14. i checked with them. this is the latest version they have.
i tried as you said by having all in other than c drive. but as i stated earlier it is still showing trading symbol must be present in market watch. Only if i get the list of stocks in backfill window, i can check if it downloads data from datatable or not. but it is not even listing it in the backfill window because of that error. just now i learnt from Josh bro, RTD doesnt work with 3.14. Unfortunately i dont have anything else other than this.:(

Last edited:
@john302928
AFAIK, there is no direct way to open datatable in Nest v 3.14. Only indirect way, one has to first open chart and from there to open datatable.
OR
Your Nest allows to open datatable directly.

lvgandhi

It will work LVG but I still would not approve opening them all in admin mode all the time.
Sorry Mr.Josh1
First time it needs to be done as admn. After that, we can run them in normal user mode.

I am trying to see how the data table opening is coded. I felt that part might be changing in higher version of nest trader. But it looks like thats not the issue because in the code it seems it is programmed to rightclick and use menu option to open data table. so it is common in all versions. I dont know why its not working in nest trader 3.14

My broker stopped providing 3.11, I had the back up even if i try opening it, its not opening anymore. earlier after introducing 3.14 if i used 3.11, my broker somehow finds it as soon as i login and calls immediately and asks me to use higher version else he himself logout from there. It happened few times, later I didnt have any other option other than using 3.14. i checked with them. this is the latest version they have.

i tried as you said by having all in other than c drive. but as i stated earlier it is still showing trading symbol must be present in market watch. Only if i get the list of stocks in backfill window, i can check if it downloads data from datatable or not. but it is not even listing it in the backfill window because of that error. just now i learnt from Josh bro, RTD doesnt work with 3.14. Unfortunately i dont have anything else other than this.:(
Friends I am using Nest v 3.14 of tradejini it is working perfectly for NSE FO, and only one problem am geting for MCX live volume data, that is very very high than data table's volume data, and it spoils volume pane. Dont know what to do. If possible please help.