Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

travi

I am using both 3.11 and 3.16 just rename the folder in AppData folder. even i have a backup of omneysys folder of AppData.
location of data is C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming or as Ravi mentioned type %appdata% in run command screen.
@ocil Only one issue, after removing that folder, even re-installing 3.11 not helping.
I can get 3.11 to start in Full screen, it opens in smaller size and stays that way, can you share the User.ini file.
Location appdata\Roaming\Omnesys\NestTrader\<Some Random Number>\UserSetting.ini

I saw some Rows in my file but deleted folder accidentally. Unable to reproduce it. It doesn't have any confidential info, still check once.

Hello experienced friends and seniors, I am geting realtime data and backfill data also without any problem, using RTD 1.5 and Nest Trader v 3.14 ,of tradejini. After backfill of many days using data table, started realtime data, in realtime data I am geting very high volume compared to backfi data volume, I think it is bcoz in realtime volume data source is "volume traded today" instead of LTQ, but unable to resove. Please help.

josh1

Hello experienced friends and seniors, I am geting realtime data and backfill data also without any problem, using RTD 1.5 and Nest Trader v 3.14 ,of tradejini. After backfill of many days using data table, started realtime data, in realtime data I am geting very high volume compared to backfi data volume, I think it is bcoz in realtime volume data source is "volume traded today" instead of LTQ, but unable to resove. Please help.
Are you trading on MCX?

Still didn't test RTD, I just wanted to know if NEST 3.11 still works with any Zerodha A/c ?
Hi Ravi

My 3.11 was working fine, last week some issues during shutdown,
Nest was not shutting down cleanly, so decided to upgrade it to 3.16,
After Upgrade, my impression is this is a much better version, seem lighter on resources

It is primarily an trade/order execution software,
RTD is just a bonus and Thanks to Josh, TB and others who have
worked hard for making it available to us free/ly.

Thanks

Happy :)

Hello

A follow-up on my previous feedback on RTD 1.4,

Yesterday tried the multi-day back fill and it worked :up:
Today again tested it and it still worked :up:

No, changes to any of the config files etc.

Followed the sequence as per guidance/tips given by others here.

1) Opened a nest plus chart
2) Closed it
3) Did back fill for that ticker

It worked

4) Then did a back fill for second ticker, it also worked without opening its chart

My conclusion is that we need to open any one Nest Plus chart for the back fill to work,
will try out few more variation and give a feed back here.

Please note all the above is with RTD 1.4

Thanks

travi

Hello

2) Closed it

It worked

4) Then did a back fill for second ticker, it also worked without opening its chart

My conclusion is that we need to open any one Nest Plus chart for the back fill to work,

Thanks

Just to clarify, this is on v3.16 ?

VJAY

Hello

2) Closed it

It worked

Thanks

Dear Happy bro,
Thanks for sharing your experience and tips on NEST 3.16....So its working with RTD 1.4 ...only need to open once any one chart for backfill....Is it RTD 1.5 is diferent with 1.4?I think only dif its pull spot prices too though I not checked it...

Dear Happy bro,
Thanks for sharing your experience and tips on NEST 3.16....So its working with RTD 1.4 ...only need to open once any one chart for backfill....Is it RTD 1.5 is diferent with 1.4?I think only dif its pull spot prices too though I not checked it...
Hello Vijay

I was using 3.11 with RTD 1.4 (did not upgraded it, as never felt any need to do so)
Having faced problem on shutdown of 3.11, installed 3.16 without any changes to RTD configuration,
To my surprise everything kept working fine, for back fill, just open any chart once

Will also try again doing back fill without opening any chart etc.

Btw, this setup is on windows 10

Thanks