Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

Is nest trader 3.16 working for all brokers?. I have started coding for it. It doesn't have invisible market watch headers like 3.13/14/15.

aggy

But it is already having realtime charts charts
yeah you're right but i'm looking charts in amibroker so if somehow you can add alphatrader too in your amazing utility then nothing like it.

As you already know that nestplus is not working anymore working for those who are registered earlier and there is problem in MCX data in nestplus charts.

So sir plzz do something add alphatrader in your utility so that users like me get real time data from alphatrader and see charts in amibroker

thanks in advance

Last edited:
can anyone share with me the installation package for NESTPlus 2.9.4.0. I just installed zerodha nest 3.11.4 and theres no nest plus included in it.
You can upgrade to 3.14 if you want. Don't know whether in 3.16 Nest+ works seamlessly or not. Anyways here are 3.11 and 3.14 Nest+ files for you.
Zerodha NEST

And BTW the uploaded NEST+ files can be copied and pasted onto Program Files folder for any broker providing Nest login but their specific NestTrader "exe" is to be used for installation.

Is nest trader 3.16 working for all brokers?. I have started coding for it. It doesn't have invisible market watch headers like 3.13/14/15.
Thanks a lot. This might be a bit shameless but is there any chance we could see a version supporting pi .....just for a try. I only say it coz its easier to backfill using pi and we can add indices cash market to a market watch.

You can upgrade to 3.14 if you want. Don't know whether in 3.16 Nest+ works seamlessly or not. Anyways here are 3.11 and 3.14 Nest+ files for you.
Zerodha NEST

And BTW the uploaded NEST+ files can be copied and pasted onto Program Files folder for any broker providing Nest login but their specific NestTrader "exe" is to be used for installation.

Thanks a lot for the nest plus files. I'll copy paste them and give it a shot. I managed to find a folder of nest plus 2.9.3.0 today which in essence was just 2.9.0.0. couldn't login to plus as it kept giving an error "old version, please upgrade to latest version of nest plus".

I'll let you know if this works. For the moment I have gone running back to nest 3.16 Z.

Pi, for RTD
Some points

- Pi data is unique to Z, and many times it differs from Nest data. Now it is difficult to say, which data is correct, Zerodha data or Nest data.
- Secondly, then RTD usage, will be limited to Z customers only