R K Global Issues!

milkyblack

Hi,

Did anybody using RKG face problems transferring funds in and out of the trading account. I transferred 35K into the trading account in two transactions 1k and 34k using the bankurl link on the ODIN menu. Later I called them up with the bank confirmation numbers and they said it will be updated in two minutes. Two days hence the balance and transactions are not appearing in either ODIN (fundsview link) or on their backoffice site in the ledger. Out of the two cheques I gave them Rs. 336 and Rs. 200 for account opening only one is visible in the back office financial ledger even though both have been debited to my bank account. :confused:

I hope this is only a teething problem, because proper accounts are very essential. Cant keep calling Delhi, Mumbai and Calcutta every day to sort out accounting problems. :(

If anybody has faced similar issues or if pay in pay out should be done in some other way, please let me know.

Rgds
Hello arm,

I did not face this problem with RKG yet... I have transfered fund into THEIR a/c with no hassles... from HDFC net banking... using the bank URL... it got transferred within seconds... :) (as it got transferred to THEIR a/c)

Now, initially even I got the debit of Rs 336/- and Rs 200/- from my bank a/c but did not reflect for abt a week, on the trading a/c... I did not call them up or say anything(not because I did not want to, but because I did not get time... during mkt hrs and after that I just used to forget)...
But it automatically got credited on my a/c say after a week or so(max 10days) :)

Now beginner_av has enquired abt the transfer of money from THEIR a/c to bank a/c...
Well still a mystery... as havent tried yet...
As Hari Sir, has mentioned sharekhan took only 1 day(even I had sharekhan, and still have)...

If anyone withdraws money from RKG... do let us know... and how much time is taken!

If I do... then I would also let all know.

Regards

milkyblack

Yes. I had the same problem as milkyblack i.e. my ODIN Diet with RK Global keeps getting disconnected. A few days back, it got disconnected like...20 times!!!!!!!! I certainly can't daytrade with this. But last few days has been better though. Not sure if this is a problem with some overloading their servers etc? Any thoughts?
IMPROVEMENT IMPROVEMENT IMPROVEMENT

Yes they have done it! Even I expereinced it today.... earlier even I used to get disconnected more than 20 times a day(not inflated number at all)...

But today... It did not get disconnected till abt 12 noon( or maybe once)... but after that it did get disconnect many times... maybe 10 times (or more)

So improvement from 20+ to within 15.... :D :( :mad:

Regards

beginner_av

With all these disconnections, how are you guys trading? BTW why dont you put a token order for withdrawal, say 1000 to 10000 and see how it happens.
I still cant place a mkt order thru my friend's terminal. On keeping it blank it says some code log couldn't be opened and the order is rejected.

milkyblack

With all these disconnections, how are you guys trading? BTW why dont you put a token order for withdrawal, say 1000 to 10000 and see how it happens.
I still cant place a mkt order thru my friend's terminal. On keeping it blank it says some code log couldn't be opened and the order is rejected.
Ok I would do that 2mw... and let you know! You are right... abt it actually... should check how they work!
Mkt order I know it doesnt work for me too... So I place limit... and it has its merit as well as demerit! But market is required!

How to trade with disconnections? Its like keep on clicking the reconnect stuff! When ever there is an inactivity for few seconds...
For me the problem is to exit a trade... I mean then I need the screen to keep on flashing with data... because of this many times I had to exit at an extra price... this is really a problem! And it should be rectified! 2mw I would also try with the method provided by kkseal... lets see if it can solve it :)

Regards

deb99891

keep blank the price field(just back space the o which is there in the price field)
then press double ENTER
hope the prob ll be solved from 2mrw:)

deb99891

Ok I would do that 2mw... and let you know! You are right... abt it actually... should check how they work!
Mkt order I know it doesnt work for me too... So I place limit... and it has its merit as well as demerit! But market is required!

How to trade with disconnections? Its like keep on clicking the reconnect stuff! When ever there is an inactivity for few seconds...
For me the problem is to exit a trade... I mean then I need the screen to keep on flashing with data... because of this many times I had to exit at an extra price... this is really a problem! And it should be rectified! 2mw I would also try with the method provided by kkseal... lets see if it can solve it :)

Regards
plz go previous post for mkt order:)

Flock

Ok, I faced the same problem yesterday. Gave exchange error and rejected. Customer support told me that it is a known ODIN problem. Is suppossed to work that way, but doesn't. So he said enter a price well above or below depending upon if you are buying or selling. So essentially fake a limit order to execute a market order.

I too faced the disconnection problem, once today, but after I did broadcast server reconnect only NIFTY started updating market watch would not budge. Again customer support gave me the solution. Just logout restart ODIN and it will start working. It did. So at least they are 'practical' :D

Flock

Hello arm,

I did not face this problem with RKG yet... I have transfered fund into THEIR a/c with no hassles... from HDFC net banking... using the bank URL... it got transferred within seconds... :) (as it got transferred to THEIR a/c)

Now, initially even I got the debit of Rs 336/- and Rs 200/- from my bank a/c but did not reflect for abt a week, on the trading a/c... I did not call them up or say anything(not because I did not want to, but because I did not get time... during mkt hrs and after that I just used to forget)...
But it automatically got credited on my a/c say after a week or so(max 10days) :)

Now beginner_av has enquired abt the transfer of money from THEIR a/c to bank a/c...
Well still a mystery... as havent tried yet...
As Hari Sir, has mentioned sharekhan took only 1 day(even I had sharekhan, and still have)...

If anyone withdraws money from RKG... do let us know... and how much time is taken!

If I do... then I would also let all know.

Regards
Thanks milkyblack,

At least now the 34K got credited, but the 1K is still missing, and one cheque also is missing. So 1200 credit pending. Have to call them again tomorrow for the 1000. The other is against the stamp fees so they can take some time :)

Regards

Last edited:

milkyblack

Thanks milkyblack,

At least now the 34K got credited, but the 1K is still missing, and one cheque also is missing. So 1200 credit pending. Have to call them again tomorrow for the 1000. The other is against the stamp fees so they can take some time :)

Regards
Good you got your money credited into the a/c :)
If you are abt to call them... then just remind them abt ur 200 also... after all they might forget :D

Ok so the solution is to restart it !!!!!!!! :eek: I would try kkseals method 2mw... and update here what ever is the outcome!

Until Then

Regards