R K Global Issues!

milkyblack

Yeah....please write about this new version....I think the main difference between the version 7.1 and 9 may be the charting feature will be improved in the 9....what u say?
Oh :) if the charting is improved and provides with candlestick with customised time frame it will be really good to all of us...
But is that is the chage in the ver 9? I hope so :)

Please let us know abt ver 9 ... I would also call up RKG to inquire abt it!!!

Regards

Yeah....please write about this new version....I think the main difference between the version 7.1 and 9 may be the charting feature will be improved in the 9....what u say?
hari da
really i do not know vat is the difference bw 7.9X n 9X
more over no interest on odin charts at all (Simply bogus charts:D).
i use sep. charts for daytradin...
i havent found much difference bw 7.9x n 9x
btw 9x is runnin good also
sorry this makin sep.. post

Last edited:

kkseal

Came across this troubleshooting info for the kind of problem being faced by Milky. This is meant for the Angel Broking AngelDiet platform.

Click on Start => Run, type “telnet diet.angelbolt.com 80” and click on ok.
Please check if junk data is coming in a small window. If it’s coming, please
Run the master file on www.angeltrade.com/downloads.htm, or from the Diet (My Computer => C:\drive => Odin => Diet => Masters).

For rkg you'll need to use - telnet <BroadcastServer DNSName/IP> 80

Also hope you have a LAN card installed.

Regards,
Kalyan.

Last edited:

Flock

Hi,

Did anybody using RKG face problems transferring funds in and out of the trading account. I transferred 35K into the trading account in two transactions 1k and 34k using the bankurl link on the ODIN menu. Later I called them up with the bank confirmation numbers and they said it will be updated in two minutes. Two days hence the balance and transactions are not appearing in either ODIN (fundsview link) or on their backoffice site in the ledger. Out of the two cheques I gave them Rs. 336 and Rs. 200 for account opening only one is visible in the back office financial ledger even though both have been debited to my bank account. :confused:

I hope this is only a teething problem, because proper accounts are very essential. Cant keep calling Delhi, Mumbai and Calcutta every day to sort out accounting problems. :(

If anybody has faced similar issues or if pay in pay out should be done in some other way, please let me know.

Rgds

mahesh2007

Hi,

Did anybody using RKG face problems transferring funds in and out of the trading account. I transferred 35K into the trading account in two transactions 1k and 34k using the bankurl link on the ODIN menu. Later I called them up with the bank confirmation numbers and they said it will be updated in two minutes. Two days hence the balance and transactions are not appearing in either ODIN (fundsview link) or on their backoffice site in the ledger. Out of the two cheques I gave them Rs. 336 and Rs. 200 for account opening only one is visible in the back office financial ledger even though both have been debited to my bank account. :confused:

I hope this is only a teething problem, because proper accounts are very essential. Cant keep calling Delhi, Mumbai and Calcutta every day to sort out accounting problems. :(

If anybody has faced similar issues or if pay in pay out should be done in some other way, please let me know.

Rgds
Problems begin with their site(log in), which produces security certificte which was issued to some other site.
Address bar turns pink.
Apart from it,settings u have to do in browser, are very risky.
(ie enabling download of unsigned activex controls).

Flock

True that certificate issue is there. I just override the error and go ahead by clicking the 'proceed to site link'. Did not do any change in IE options.

By the way after another call to them today they told me that they have received the money and the limit is provided. But both the fin. ledger and ODIN show a balance of -200 at the moment.

I told them in no uncertain terms that proper accounts, reliable software, and low brokerage are the priority requirements in the same order. :mad: Finally I have got the 'will be ok by today evening' deadline again. I hope they do it by today evening. I have been hearing that for the last four or five days.

deb99891

hari da
really i do not know vat is the difference bw 7.9X n 9X
more over no interest on odin charts at all (Simply bogus charts:D).
i use sep. charts for daytradin...
i havent found much difference bw 7.9x n 9x
btw 9x is runnin good also
sorry this makin sep.. post
not found diff in 9x btw running smoothly this 9x:D

Yes. I had the same problem as milkyblack i.e. my ODIN Diet with RK Global keeps getting disconnected. A few days back, it got disconnected like...20 times!!!!!!!! I certainly can't daytrade with this. But last few days has been better though. Not sure if this is a problem with some overloading their servers etc? Any thoughts?

milkyblack

Came across this troubleshooting info for the kind of problem being faced by Milky. This is meant for the Angel Broking AngelDiet platform.

Click on Start => Run, type telnet diet.angelbolt.com 80 and click on ok.
Please check if junk data is coming in a small window. If its coming, please
Run the master file on www.angeltrade.com/downloads.htm, or from the Diet (My Computer => C:\drive => Odin => Diet => Masters).

For rkg you'll need to use - telnet <BroadcastServer DNSName/IP> 80

Also hope you have a LAN card installed.

Regards,
Kalyan.
Dear kkseal,

Thanks a lot for comming front and helping! Sorry I could not check traderji... checking today after the mkt...
I will do as you mention(though could not get properly, but will surely try, before bothering you again :D )

Yes I have LAN card other wise how will I have Internet? :confused:

Will update once I do it... sucessfully or unsuccessfully...

Regards