R K Global Issues!

beginner_av

Thanks milkyblack,

At least now the 34K got credited, but the 1K is still missing, and one cheque also is missing. So 1200 credit pending. Have to call them again tomorrow for the 1000. The other is against the stamp fees so they can take some time :)

Regards
Thats great Arm. BTW where did you call, Calcutta, Delhi or Mumbai? On NSE they have 2 registrations - one sagar apt in Delhi and the other in Calcutta.

beginner_av

I checked my friend's withdrawal record on bank statement. It mentioned Asaf Ali, not RK Global. First I thought that it was some bhai's henchman transferring ha#wala money. then on further investigation it seems that it is the HO of HDFC Bank in Delhi!!! My friend is wondering how to make his balance sheet for tax returns with RKG on debit side and Asaf Ali on credit side :D

deb99891

I checked my friend's withdrawal record on bank statement. It mentioned Asaf Ali, not RK Global. First I thought that it was some bhai's henchman transferring ha#wala money. then on further investigation it seems that it is the HO of HDFC Bank in Delhi!!! My friend is wondering how to make his balance sheet for tax returns with RKG on debit side and Asaf Ali on credit side :D
fantastic bav
yeah my broker is diff..
tgough this is a prob my end as well

Flock

Thats great Arm. BTW where did you call, Calcutta, Delhi or Mumbai? On NSE they have 2 registrations - one sagar apt in Delhi and the other in Calcutta.
I am at Pune. So I call Mumbai. They are definitely helping out. Only thing is that I suspect their accounts are slightly messy. By the way the credit date for my transaction is showing as 30 May though I paid them only on 31 May. Astrological system maybe ;)

Well, RK GLobal's ODIN seems to be working fine EXCEPT when the power goes off in my place. I do have UPS/Inverter etc. Issue now is that whenever I am using the UPS / Inverter, then this ODIN doesn't work properly. Either it freezes or it doesn't allow me to log in at all. Ok. Lets see. First ODIN itself gets disconnected from time to time for no reason. Next, even if ODIN is working properly, then the current/power goes off in India. Guess what, we all have UPS or Inverters as a back up. But with this this ODIN doesn't work. Then even if every thing works, then from what I have read, the order doesn't go through properly. If every thing is right, all t he moving averages align and the stars are aligned and I am blessed by Lord Ganesh then, the stupid computer freezes. Statistically what are the odds of winning in this game consistently? This may not be a problem for a swing trader or a long term investor. But for day trading, where milliseconds count, thise is a huge problem

deb99891

Well, RK GLobal's ODIN seems to be working fine EXCEPT when the power goes off in my place. I do have UPS/Inverter etc. Issue now is that whenever I am using the UPS / Inverter, then this ODIN doesn't work properly. Either it freezes or it doesn't allow me to log in at all. Ok. Lets see. First ODIN itself gets disconnected from time to time for no reason. Next, even if ODIN is working properly, then the current/power goes off in India. Guess what, we all have UPS or Inverters as a back up. But with this this ODIN doesn't work. Then even if every thing works, then from what I have read, the order doesn't go through properly. If every thing is right, all t he moving averages align and the stars are aligned and I am blessed by Lord Ganesh then, the stupid computer freezes. Statistically what are the odds of winning in this game consistently? This may not be a problem for a swing trader or a long term investor. But for day trading, where milliseconds count, thise is a huge problem
but sir it seemed a prob of ur end
plz check every thing with a hardware guy
regards

H

hari09omkar

With all these disconnections, how are you guys trading? BTW why dont you put a token order for withdrawal, say 1000 to 10000 and see how it happens.
I still cant place a mkt order thru my friend's terminal. On keeping it blank it says some code log couldn't be opened and the order is rejected.
I was able to place market order earlier.But today couldn't modify a previously placed limit order to market order....some strange message was there probably.Executed it by phoning them.

H

hari09omkar

I think when the electricity is going off,the internet modem is getting off from power supply for a very few moment(may be millisecond) and in this little time the internet is getting disconnected,if it is not connected with the ups itself.Due to inverter,modem is powered again,but the net connection is to be started again too!Now check this time whenever a power failure is happenning,is it the odin diet only which is not functioning or is it the whole internet has got disconnected? If yes,then connect the modem to the ups(instead of ne other plug point of ur room) by a multiplug and the problem is gone!
Hope this will help.

To: Hari09omkar

Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot my hardware problem.

My configuration: I have my modem connected to a multi plug. This multi-plug is connected to my UPS/Inverter. This is the small computer UPS. This UPS goes to a room plug point. This room plug point is connected to the "Real UPS" which can keep my computer for 4-5 hours during a power failure.

Now this is in reference to your posting. Whenever the power goes off, the internet still works fine. This is after a temporary millisecond disconnection like you had mentioned. My modem shuts off temporarily when the power goes off. And it automatically restarts again. So now at this point, I can surf the net. I also have e-signal and my e-signal seems to work fine. Issue is this RK Globals ODIN. Either ODIN starts and there is no quotes or quotes doesn't update. Or ODIN freezes during that scrib downloading window phase.

So this is my problem. Today, I will use my laptop and see if I experience the same problem or not.