R K Global Issues!

milkyblack

Hello Freinds over here,

I have started using the RKG ... and I am facing the problem of "frequent" dissconnection(USING THE ODIN DIET) from the broadcast server(which get the live quotes to our screen)... the price freezes and then I have to again click on broadcast server reconnect thing... to get it connected(once clicked it starts working within 5 seconds)

Well this is the issue that I am facing, please do not take it as an issue of RKG ... it could be an issue of RKG... but for that we do not have enough resposnes or feedback regarding the same...

One more friend over here in this forum also faced this problem

But again as you can read he only faced it once... where I face it everyday and many a times... it becomes a real problem for Day trading...

I request members over here who are users of RKG ODIN DIET to share their views on it...

And kindly provide me with some solution if it is a problem from my end....

I would call up RKG and keep the thread updated if the issue is solved... or there are some other issues popping up!!!!!

Thanks a lot :)

Regards

Hello Freinds over here,

I have started using the RKG ... and I am facing the problem of "frequent" dissconnection(USING THE ODIN DIET) from the broadcast server(which get the live quotes to our screen)... the price freezes and then I have to again click on broadcast server reconnect thing... to get it connected(once clicked it starts working within 5 seconds)

Well this is the issue that I am facing, please do not take it as an issue of RKG ... it could be an issue of RKG... but for that we do not have enough resposnes or feedback regarding the same...

But again as you can read he only faced it once... where I face it everyday and many a times... it becomes a real problem for Day trading...

I request members over here who are users of RKG ODIN DIET to share their views on it...

I would call up RKG and keep the thread updated if the issue is solved... or there are some other issues popping up!!!!!

Regards
no idea
but if this is their unique problem(seemed so ) then very soon they may change their broadcast sever IP address
can call their head office for clarification

milkyblack

no idea
but if this is their unique problem(seemed so ) then very soon they may change their broadcast sever IP address
can call their head office for clarification
Thanks for the reply, I hope they do change the broadcast server IP address or whatsoever (do not have much knowledge abt this) :D
Yes I would call them on Monday during market hours...

Would keep the thread updated!

Regards

Thanks for the reply, I hope they do change the broadcast server IP address or whatsoever (do not have much knowledge abt this) :D
Yes I would call them on Monday during market hours...

Would keep the thread updated!

Regards
faced this prob mth back n my broker changed the address to 58.68.96.146(host)
confirm the same from rkg guys

H

hari09omkar

Hello Freinds over here,

Regards
I am a new entrant of RKG.....traded actively for only last 2 trading days.I faced disfunctioning once in the first day,but that was bcz of my internet connection....nothing in the 2nd day.But as u said,in first 2 days it didn't happen to u also! Now if the disconnection issue is that high as u r saying,then I will be in a great difficulty.....:(

I am a new entrant of RKG.....traded actively for only last 2 trading days.I faced disfunctioning once in the first day,but that was bcz of my internet connection....nothing in the 2nd day.But as u said,in first 2 days it didn't happen to u also! Now if the disconnection issue is that high as u r saying,then I will be in a great difficulty.....:(
hey hari new version of idin has entered DIET 9X
and my broker hav installed it in my terminal just 2day.
lets see how that workin:D
btw as a day trader(quick scalper) i had to place various orders quickly, modify them very fast n cancel super fast:D
odin serve my purpose well.:)

H

hari09omkar

hey hari new version of idin has entered DIET 9X
and my broker hav installed it in my terminal just 2day.
lets see how that workin:D
btw as a day trader(quick scalper) i had to place various orders quickly, modify them very fast n cancel super fast:D
odin serve my purpose well.:)
Yeah....please write about this new version....I think the main difference between the version 7.1 and 9 may be the charting feature will be improved in the 9....what u say?

milkyblack

First of all Thanks for sharing your views on this matter....
I hope this problem is solved out... I will call them up on monday... as I am really facing this problem a lot...
Also I would tell them to change the IP address(as mentioned few posts earlier) Lets see what happnes...
I would update regarding the same...
As you have started the RKG service now... Kindly post your views regarding the same... good/bad/ugly whatever :)

Regards