OrderMan - Ordering interface for NOW + Amibroker

VJAY

Take latest code from github
But please note that Futures/lot size is not supported, i use it for cash only. And Position sizing is now Stop based using fixed % of capital.
Need to download all these files?Please give steps of installing/using if it changed from 1st post of this thread...Thanks

TracerBullet

Download from here and take Orderman folder

Edit - ok i have changed OM a lot since then, i now pick up prices using an afl with my own logic for many things. Latest code will probably not be useful for general use. Previously we could pick up prices from AB line using a hotkey. I may have disabled that ( not sure ). Test it out and if its not usable, then i ll add some configuration option to enable the hotkey again when i get time ...

Last edited:

VJAY

Dear TB,
Yes some seems some hot key problem when I tryed to open orderman bat file...

1542087773819.png

TracerBullet

This is different.
The bat file expects AutoHotkey.exe to be present in parent folder AHK. Thats how i use it, hence i said to replace it ( within bat file) with the exe path in your system. Maybe simply 'START AutoHotkey.exe OrderMan.ahk' may work if AutoHotkey.exe is already in your PATH

Anyway, maybe when i get time, i will release a zip file with all of the files together and option to manually pick up prices from AB. I have not released a new version for a long time assuming current was fine for anyone using it ..

Last edited:

VJAY

This is different.
The bat file expects AutoHotkey.exe to be present in parent folder AHK. Thats how i use it, hence i said to replace it ( within bat file) with the exe path in your system. Maybe simply 'START AutoHotkey.exe OrderMan.ahk' may work if AutoHotkey.exe is already in your PATH
May be my dumbness in tech things making me not understand the steps you given!!!:confused:
I am not seeing AutoHotkey.exe in orderman folder!!

TracerBullet

nevermind, leave it for now. I will release it together later when i get time ..
I use many tools that use AHK so i keep AutoHotkey.exe in parent path. My assumption was that you already have AHK installed in system somewhere.

VJAY

nevermind, leave it for now. I will release it together later when i get time ..
I use many tools that use AHK so i keep AutoHotkey.exe in parent path. My assumption was that you already have AHK installed in system somewhere.
Thanks TB.....

pannet1

wow. orderman is almost working

1) i got the path fixed so that it orderman.bat file runs
2) looked into the GUIControls and the "tradedQty > Orderbook" got fixed.

now i have the fileCreateDir error, like in the screen shot

1542080862039.png
1542080862039.png

I use an external library to get column headers.
Usually, this error is either because there is configuration change needed or due to path issues

Try to run orderman using OrderMan.bat. You can change the path of AutoHotkey.exe as per your system. Thats how i use.
Or you can try to run OrderMan.ahk from an editor like scite.
If there are path issues, this should fix it.

Otherwise, you will need to check what window title/control needs to be changed for latest ZT

If you can code ---
The error above is thrown by Orderbook.ahk:_readColumnHeaders() at
this._extractColumnIndices( "Order Book > Open Orders", allHeaders, headers, this._openOrdersColumnIndex, keys )

You will have to check if any change is needed for any control or Text. These are all listed in GUIControls/Now.ahk and overridden for Nest in GUIControls/Nest.ahk

Hopefully fixing the path will work, but again i have not tested it with latest Nest, i use NOW. And GUI automation like this has to be checked for every new release. Obviously i cannot do that for every broker/version ..