OrderMan - Ordering interface for NOW + Amibroker

TracerBullet

Was it working earlier ? What did you change
The 1st error is from a library i use to get column headers. This usually fails only if there is problem in accessing the window.

Are you running Nest as admin ? Try to run as normal user instead, thats how i use it. You can also try to run orderman with admin rights, but i have not tested that.
Also double check ZT title against configuration.
I have not tested against ZT for long time, i use NOW. If ZT changed something, then it can break too.

-------------------------------------------
general info -
1) There was also a bug in earlier released version that would unlink orders if Orderbook was empty when read ( it can happen sometimes it seems, for a split second Orderbook goes empty ). This is fixed in latest code
2) But also note that i have made many changes in OM for my own use.

So take the latest code but also test it to make sure it works ok for you.

pannet1

Was it working earlier ? What did you change
The 1st error is from a library i use to get column headers. This usually fails only if there is problem in accessing the window.
No. I am trying for the 1st time.

Are you running Nest as admin ? Try to run as normal user instead, thats how i use it. You can also try to run orderman with admin rights, but i have not tested that.
Nope. I am running as normal user.

Also double check ZT title against configuration.
I have not tested against ZT for long time, i use NOW. If ZT changed something, then it can break too.
The title looks complicated now with the account name. so its now in this format
<WHITE LABEL NEST NAME> <MY LOGIN ID>
I will post the screen shot soon (i am in Linux, will reboot it into windows and let you know). I have read the whole thread but it seems no one has mentioned how their title looks like in ztrader and what entry they have made. I may be wrong. let me try.

-------------------------------------------
general info -
1) There was also a bug in earlier released version that would unlink orders if Orderbook was empty when read ( it can happen sometimes it seems, for a split second Orderbook goes empty ). This is fixed in latest code
2) But also note that i have made many changes in OM for my own use.

So take the latest code but also test it to make sure it works ok for you.
Hate to waste so much of your time. I have tried it on Sunday when the market is not have live ticks, so that might be a reason. Will start with the title and then take it forward from there.

pannet1

@TracerBullet

seems i have checked run as administrator for the ztrader shortcut a long time ago. i did not notice it sorry. now i have unchecked the window error is gone. i have the other error now.

Code:
Column Order Type not found in Order book > Open Orders

OrderMan.png

as you can see the "Order Type" column is available in the Open Orders window

TracerBullet

@TracerBullet

seems i have checked run as administrator for the ztrader shortcut a long time ago. i did not notice it sorry. now i have unchecked the window error is gone. i have the other error now.

Code:
Column Order Type not found in Order book > Open Orders
as you can see the "Order Type" column is available in the Open Orders window
I use an external library to get column headers.
Usually, this error is either because there is configuration change needed or due to path issues

Try to run orderman using OrderMan.bat. You can change the path of AutoHotkey.exe as per your system. Thats how i use.
Or you can try to run OrderMan.ahk from an editor like scite.
If there are path issues, this should fix it.

Otherwise, you will need to check what window title/control needs to be changed for latest ZT

If you can code ---
The error above is thrown by Orderbook.ahk:_readColumnHeaders() at
this._extractColumnIndices( "Order Book > Open Orders", allHeaders, headers, this._openOrdersColumnIndex, keys )

You will have to check if any change is needed for any control or Text. These are all listed in GUIControls/Now.ahk and overridden for Nest in GUIControls/Nest.ahk

Hopefully fixing the path will work, but again i have not tested it with latest Nest, i use NOW. And GUI automation like this has to be checked for every new release. Obviously i cannot do that for every broker/version ..

VJAY

Dear TB,
Is new version of orderman link updated in 1st post of this thread ?or its any other posts?