OrderMan - Ordering interface for NOW + Amibroker

TracerBullet

Thank you.

I am not using AB and so more learning ahead. I will try with the inputs you provided and let you know. BTW can you point me to the forum where your setup of AB and RTD is mentioned. I am trading only commodity.
Ok if you dont use AB then me adding price pick from AB wont work for you anyway.
But the input from file does not care if its from AB. If you can manage to create these simple csv files, then it can work for you. Still, quantity will not be multiple of lot size ..

VJAY

Dear TB,
Can you please explain steps to start using Orderman with NOW & ami for understand technicaly tumb guys like me? am using files which you shared to me today...and made some modification as per pannet bro to see orderman window....Now how can I enter figures in entry?or get from ami chart?If explain step by step actions from here it would be better .....Take it only when you have free time....Thanks

1542108051922.png

pannet1

Directory create error is probably because you dont have R:\

I take input Entry/Stop/Target prices from files created by AB at R:\OrderMan\input.csv. The path is set in settings.ahk
INPUT_PATH := "R:\OrderMan\" // Path for IO with AB

You can set this to some writable path and the error will go away.
But anyway, you will only be able to take in prices from files and not via hotkey. I think i removed it and will have to add/test again when i get time.

If you can create input file, then you can test that out.
You will also have to set the scrips in config/scrips. I generate the config using ScripsImporter.ahk which needs input at config/quotes.csv. Or you can create manually looking at sample file.
Once you understand all of the configuration, then it works well ..
I think i can pull this off, with your guidance.

Example file - input.csv
JETAIRWAYS,256.85,246.95,271.7
what are the 3 CSVs 256.85,246.95,271.7 above
I want to code for CRUDEOILM18NOVFUT, in that case what should the above JETAIRWAYS line be

Example file - quotes.csv
ACC,1503.2
ADANIPORTS,323.25
ASHOKLEY,116.25
ASIANPAINT,1261.2
AUROPHARMA,735.1
AXISBANK,584.05
since i am not using AB can i leave off the quotes.csv or its mandatory to have them.

Example config\scrips\JETAIRWAYS.ini

[OrderMan]
Scrip=NSE,EQ,JETAIRWAYS,,,1
ProdType=MIS
TickSize=0.05
MinTargetStopDiff=0.75
i have named the ini file as CRUDEM1.ini for i want near month contract as well.
Code:
[OrderMan]
Scrip = MCX,FUTCOM,CRUDEOILM,,,1
ProdType = MIS
MinTargetStopDiff = 10
TickSize = 1
Edit - Again - Futures will need code changes to round for lot size. Qty is set as % of current capital. I have not done that and probably wont as i would probably prefer to use IB + api.
I have many tools working together at this stage( ex Orderman + Rtdman+ Tradelog) and have not tested OM standalone. Some effort will be needed from anyone trying to make it work ..
If you can code, then great, try to mod it for own use.
hoping to cross this bridge when that comes

TracerBullet

Dear TB,
Can you please explain steps to start using Orderman with NOW & ami for understand technicaly tumb guys like me? am using files which you shared to me today...and made some modification as per pannet bro to see orderman window....Now how can I enter figures in entry?or get from ami chart?If explain step by step actions from here it would be better .....Take it only when you have free time....Thanks

View attachment 30535

Previously, i used to pick up prices from AB by triggering a hotkey with mouse over a line in AB. OM would then double click on the line, read the price and set it in GUI. Later i changed that. Now, OM waits for a file input.csv to be created that has all of the details. So, as of now that is the only way to do it.

So if you create 'R:\OrderMan\input.csv' which contains something like - JETAIRWAYS,256.85,246.95,271.7
Then OM will select JETAIRWAYS with entry price = 256.85 , stop price = 246.95 and target price = 271.7
Any AB afl or some other frontend can create the file as per your logic. I have my own.

Also, as before, all scrips have to be configured first in config\scrips

TracerBullet

I think i can pull this off, with your guidance.

what are the 3 CSVs 256.85,246.95,271.7 above
I want to code for CRUDEOILM18NOVFUT, in that case what should the above JETAIRWAYS line be

since i am not using AB can i leave off the quotes.csv or its mandatory to have them.

i have named the ini file as CRUDEM1.ini for i want near month contract as well.
Code:
[OrderMan]
ProdType = MIS
MinTargetStopDiff = 10
TickSize = 1

hoping to cross this bridge when that comes
Read post above, input file is a 1 line csv file with text "SCRIP,ENTRYPRICE,STOPPRICE,TARGETPRICE"
This will be read by Orderman.

Also make sure to add CRUDEM1 in OrderMan.ini in ScripList. Also read the ini for instructions ( the hot key related stuff is not longer relevant)
quotes.csv is used to create CRUDEM1.ini, so if you create it manually you dont need it. I use many scrips, and so added some code to generate it.

pannet1

Read post above, input file is a 1 line csv file with text "SCRIP,ENTRYPRICE,STOPPRICE,TARGETPRICE"
This will be read by Orderman.

Also make sure to add CRUDEM1 in OrderMan.ini in ScripList. Also read the ini for instructions ( the hot key related stuff is not longer relevant)
quotes.csv is used to create CRUDEM1.ini, so if you create it manually you dont need it. I use many scrips, and so added some code to generate it.
Thanks once again.

No error message till i get the buy window but price is not picked up. when i play with the price, target and stop to increment them from 0 and then press new button i get the following error.

1542091909402.png

orderman.ini
ScripList = CRUDEOILM1

c:\AHK\OrderMan\input\inputs.csv
CRUDEOILM,4267,4254,4270

config\scrips\CRUDEOILM1.ini
Code:
[OrderMan]
ProdType = MIS
MinTargetStopDiff = 10
TickSize = 1
config\scrips\quotes.csv
CRUDEOILM,4267

VJAY

Previously, i used to pick up prices from AB by triggering a hotkey with mouse over a line in AB. OM would then double click on the line, read the price and set it in GUI. Later i changed that. Now, OM waits for a file input.csv to be created that has all of the details. So, as of now that is the only way to do it.

So if you create 'R:\OrderMan\input.csv' which contains something like - JETAIRWAYS,256.85,246.95,271.7
Then OM will select JETAIRWAYS with entry price = 256.85 , stop price = 246.95 and target price = 271.7
Any AB afl or some other frontend can create the file as per your logic. I have my own.

Also, as before, all scrips have to be configured first in config\scrips
I created one CSV file as you told...and entered figures of entry stop &target ...now I gettting this error!

1542113643001.png

VJAY

Thanks once again.

No error message till i get the buy window but price is not picked up. when i play with the price, target and stop to increment them from 0 and then press new button i get the following error.

View attachment 30537

orderman.ini
ScripList = CRUDEOILM1

c:\AHK\OrderMan\input\inputs.csv
CRUDEOILM,4267,4254,4270

config\scrips\CRUDEOILM1.ini
Code:
[OrderMan]
ProdType = MIS
MinTargetStopDiff = 10
TickSize = 1
config\scrips\quotes.csv
CRUDEOILM,4267

Dear pannet,
I too done what you mentioned here ...but I unable to pick price from input file which I created....also whats this bolded part...
config\scrips\quotes.csv?

pannet1

I created one CSV file as you told...and entered figures of entry stop &target ...now I gettting this error!

View attachment 30538
Directory create error is probably because you dont have R:\

I take input Entry/Stop/Target prices from files created by AB at R:\OrderMan\input.csv. The path is set in settings.ahk
INPUT_PATH := "R:\OrderMan\" // Path for IO with AB

You can set this to some writable path and the error will go away.
But anyway, you will only be able to take in prices from files and not via hotkey. I think i removed it and will have to add/test again when i get time.

pannet1