ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear pra1968,

Could you please mail me the snapshot of the error? It would be easy to rectify if the error description was included.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Dear LOganathan

I get error 521
and program closed

what to do?:annoyed:

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear pra1968,

Could you please mail me the snapshot of the error? It would be easy to rectify if the error description was included.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan
Dear Lognathanji,
Today i get error no 429 ActivX componant cant creat object.:mad:

And as u said for snapshot,so i don t know how to take it.
pls guide me in both matter as above .
thanks

Dear Lognathanji,

thanks

I reinstall it but the problem remains
pls look in the error as i trade in NCDEX no backfill is available and i lost data for 2 days:mad:

Dear Pra1968,

You can find a button named "Print Screen" in your keyboard, once you got the error message - press that button once or twice and open Paint, paste it, save and mail me that as an attachment. It would be helpful to trace out what might be the problem is.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan
Dear Lognathanji,

thanks

Hi,

I m completed the settings in charts data & amibroker but i m not getting the data in ami broker on line & back fill also

Dear Lognathan,
I am using your chartsdata for around six month. now I encountered back-filling problem from last 10 days in nifty spot. stocks are back-filled nicely. plese see into the matter.

Dear Pra1968,

You can find a button named "Print Screen" in your keyboard, once you got the error message - press that button once or twice and open Paint, paste it, save and mail me that as an attachment. It would be helpful to trace out what might be the problem is.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan
thanks for idea fo scr shot. i send u mail kindly reply me asap.

Hi,

I m completed the settings in charts data & amibroker but i m not getting the data in ami broker on line & back fill also when charts data closed it also closed plz help & can i get lot more backfill by other option & i want ur registerd version also what to do

Where Can I Get A Full Version Of Chartsdata & How Much Will It Cost...If Any Guys Having Idea Do Let Me Know