ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

sahil79

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Why do you want to look a gift horse in the mouth....?

He is giving 2 scrips for free and you are demanding more as if its your right to get things free... He has worked hard on it, developed it, tested it. He deserves to be paid some amount for his hard work. He has granted a concession to the very small traders by introducing a limited edition and provide excellent support to them. If anyone wants more, ask for the registered version and pay him for his services or else be satisfied with what you are getting... for FREE..!
Bro, its not a business site to advertise or sell someone's application.

linkon7

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Bro, its not a business site to advertise or sell someone's application.
He is not selling his application here. He has made a limited version available and provides support to that here. I see nothing wrong with that. I have used his application for the past 8 months and am yet to find a comparable software thats free and better...

dear sir,

i am having charts data v1.0 i have already used once before six month, now i have instatlled it, i could not able to view the price in charts data and also not update to metastock format

Dear Rapc80,

Minimum refresh time interval for Metastock should be 5seconds for a very good configuration. Try setting it up with 30seconds and check it out as your system might not be supporting heavy data conversion process internally.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

sir i have just downloaded the charts data software. while installing avira detected a trojan but i ignored and installed it.
i have followed all the procedure u told.
i have got date flowing to chartsdata from odin. i have metastock software. but i cantview the live chart in it. i have followed all ur steps . there are some files in C:\chartsdata\msdata\minutdata but they are not valid metastock data somebody please help me.

Thanks for a free gift this software is great help to members here, if possible add buyer and seller feature to this

its working very fine with me

Hi the owner of this thread, can you kindly give me unlimited ver please..

what about the trojan it is deecting sir loganathan

wat's ur yahoo messanger id loganathan sir ? i have some work regarding chartsdata

Dear loganathan sir, I am using your chartsdata crack version for feeding data from ODIN Diet to amibroker . How to use custom symbol naming in chartsdata ?