ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Given download links are not working.

HTML:
http://www. 4 s h a r e d . c o m/file/90514692/973b10dd/ChartsData_v1_setup.html (REMOVE SPACES)

OR

http://www. 4 s h a r e d . c o m/file/80051983/ac4291e8/ChartsData_setup.html (REMOVE SPACES)
Requesting you to kindly post updated link so that the same can be downloaded.
Regards
Sujit Talukder

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Sir,

I have downloaded the trial version, and tried to download MCX data from my Odin client (Version 9.1.0.5). But I could not select any market watch since the window shows nothing. I am using windows Vista. What could be the problem? Please guide me.

Also mail me the cost of the licensed version single user.

regards,

Krishnakumar

how can i contact the owner of chartsdata. i want to download the latest version.
is there any website or email address of chartsdata.
from where can i download the latest version and what r the features. is it free or paid software.

Dear Rupesh,

I am not sure about the configuration you had done for your system but it should work if it was done exactly as said in help manual.

Once the chartsdata watchlist is loaded with data, you should click UPDATE button (Amibroker should be opened before running chartsdata) to start updating charts in the amibroker. Also, backfill will happen only when you are Updating charts, it will not happen if your charts are not updating realtime.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Hi,

I m completed the settings in charts data & amibroker but i m not getting the data in ami broker on line & back fill also when charts data closed it also closed plz help & can i get lot more backfill by other option & i want ur registerd version also what to do

Dear Sujit,

Below links will work only if you remove spaces in the link as the file sharing links were not allowed to post as per 'Rules'. I checked the links and they are working fine.

If you can't get it, mail me such that I will give you the direct link.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Given download links are not working.

HTML:
http://www. 4 s h a r e d . c o m/file/90514692/973b10dd/ChartsData_v1_setup.html (REMOVE SPACES)

OR

http://www. 4 s h a r e d . c o m/file/80051983/ac4291e8/ChartsData_setup.html (REMOVE SPACES)
Requesting you to kindly post updated link so that the same can be downloaded.
Regards
Sujit Talukder

Dear Kumar,

ChartsData works fine with ODIN DIET client version but not with ODIN Client due to patches, please try it out with ODIN DIET versions and let me know if you face any issues.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Sir,

I have downloaded the trial version, and tried to download MCX data from my Odin client (Version 9.1.0.5). But I could not select any market watch since the window shows nothing. I am using windows Vista. What could be the problem? Please guide me.

Also mail me the cost of the licensed version single user.

regards,

Krishnakumar

Dear Loganathan,

How can I import data into excel sheet from charts data?. I have login to yahoo account and clicked on ExcelUpdate.xls ( I have even made one in C:\ChartsData folder). Nothing is happening on clicking on the said excel sheet icon.

Pls help

Regards

Dear Ume68,

You can find the ExcelUpdate.xls file in the chartsdata installation folder and it will work only if chartsdata was in update mode i.e. you should be upading TA charts realtime.

1. Ensure ChartsData watchlist is updating realtime (either ODIN/YAH00)
2. Choose any one of the TA softwares (Ami, Ms, FC) and click UPDATE button to update charts
3. Open ExcelUpdate.xls from ChartsData installation folder - you can see 2 sheets with names ODIN and YAH00, if you have chosen ODIN as your data source in ChartsData then choose sheet ODIN else YAH00
4. Click START button to start updating excel file - which will refresh every 5 seconds.

If you want to do your own calculations/strategies, you can find the minute format file in the folder C:\ChartsData\Data\MinuteData.txt (in csv format) updating realtime - use this file for your own excel codings.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan
Dear Loganathan,

How can I import data into excel sheet from charts data?. I have login to yahoo account and clicked on ExcelUpdate.xls ( I have even made one in C:\ChartsData folder). Nothing is happening on clicking on the said excel sheet icon.

Pls help

Regards