ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Sir,

I want to contact you by email. Kindly give me your email ID . Thanks.

Grorich

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear GroRich,

You can contact me at chartsdata @ g m a i l . c o m or chartsdata @ y m a i l . c o m

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Sir,

I want to contact you by email. Kindly give me your email ID . Thanks.

Grorich

Sir,
I am getting the following error on opening of chartsdata :
system error&H007007E(-2147024770) The specified module could not be found.
Pls provide me the solution to remove the same.

Thanks

Kintu

SIR,

what is the password for installing Charts file?

Any manual you had created for using the same. If so pl give the link to me.

Thanks

GURU

Dear Kintu,

This is due to inappropriate registration or coruption of dll/ocx files. Just go to chartsdata installation directory and find a batch file named Click2Reg.bat, open it once or twice to register necessary dll/ocx files and start ChartsData.

Please mail me the snapshot of the error if you encounter the same problem again.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan
Sir,
I am getting the following error on opening of chartsdata :
system error&H007007E(-2147024770) The specified module could not be found.
Pls provide me the solution to remove the same.

Thanks

Kintu

Dear Guru,

Password to install: Traderji

Please download the limited version from link which has the latest version uploaded, if you had downloaded from anywhere else.

http://w w w. 4 s h a r e d . c o m/file/90514692/973b10dd/ChartsData_v1_setup.html (REMOVE SPACES)

OR

http://w w w. 4 s h a r e d . c o m/file/80051983/ac4291e8/ChartsData_setup.html (REMOVE SPACES)

Yes, after installation you can find the help manual in the installation directory by the name ChartsData.chm (HTML help file).

Let me know if you need further help.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

SIR,

what is the password for installing Charts file?

Any manual you had created for using the same. If so pl give the link to me.

Thanks

GURU

I have downloaded and installed the limited version of the software three days ago. It was working well till yesterday. Today, right now, it is not working. When I am double clicking the desktop short cut icon only the splash screen is coming out and nothig is happening even after 15 to 20 minutes.
During these days I have observed the following difficulties with the software:

1. The screen resoulution need to be changed to 1024 x 768. I use 800 x 600 resolution. so every time I need to adjust the screen resolution. So when the software runs, it is difficult for me to work on 1024 x 768 resolution.

2. The software changes the Regional settings for date and time. My date format is HH:mm:ss and it is changed to hh:mm:ss. Also my date system is dd/mm/yyyy but is changed to mm/dd/yy. So after closing the software these need to be re-adjusted.

3. The splash screen stays on the desktop till the software is installed. Till then it is very diffcult to work on other applications as the splash screen hides the other application. Also like today when the software is not getting installed and only the splash screen continuosly staying on the desktop.

Rregards

Sujit Talukder

Dear Guru,

Password to install: Traderji

Please download the limited version from link which has the latest version uploaded, if you had downloaded from anywhere else.

http://w w w. 4 s h a r e d . c o m/file/90514692/973b10dd/ChartsData_v1_setup.html (REMOVE SPACES)

OR

http://w w w. 4 s h a r e d . c o m/file/80051983/ac4291e8/ChartsData_setup.html (REMOVE SPACES)

Yes, after installation you can find the help manual in the installation directory by the name ChartsData.chm (HTML help file).

Let me know if you need further help.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan
Today I had installed charts data but my ODIN column is different. Either I need to change my ODIN column seetings or I need to connect to Yahoo.

By the way now i am getting error. I will try & let u know.

Thanks

GURU

Dear Sujit,

Either you should have enabled Auto-backfill option or your file mush have corrpupted. if you have enabled Auto-backfill then it will backfill when you start chartsdata next time and it will take few minutes depending upon the no of scripts you select. If corrupted, uninstall chartsdata, delete the installation folder (not c:\chartsdata) and install it afresh.

1. Yes, ChartsData was designed to work with 1024 * 768 resolution

2. This is to make the data records to be in sync with yahoo date format else month will be changed to day's and vice versa - which will lead to few other problems in charting.

3. Normally when starting chartsdata, it will take few seconds to get connected to nse/bse/yahoo to yahoo auto-login and extraction of F&O scripts from nse websites to work with - during this time the splash screen will be on top and once everything is in place main window comes up.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

I have downloaded and installed the limited version of the software three days ago. It was working well till yesterday. Today, right now, it is not working. When I am double clicking the desktop short cut icon only the splash screen is coming out and nothig is happening even after 15 to 20 minutes.
During these days I have observed the following difficulties with the software:

1. The screen resoulution need to be changed to 1024 x 768. I use 800 x 600 resolution. so every time I need to adjust the screen resolution. So when the software runs, it is difficult for me to work on 1024 x 768 resolution.

2. The software changes the Regional settings for date and time. My date format is HH:mm:ss and it is changed to hh:mm:ss. Also my date system is dd/mm/yyyy but is changed to mm/dd/yy. So after closing the software these need to be re-adjusted.

3. The splash screen stays on the desktop till the software is installed. Till then it is very diffcult to work on other applications as the splash screen hides the other application. Also like today when the software is not getting installed and only the splash screen continuosly staying on the desktop.

Rregards

Sujit Talukder

Dear Guru,

Yes, you will get an error message if your ODIN Diet column profile is not in sync with ChartsData - please go through the error message to find necessary columns to be enabled on ODIN or find help manual Chartsdata.chm in the installation folder to know how to set up Diet ODIN to work with ChartsData.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Today I had installed charts data but my ODIN column is different. Either I need to change my ODIN column seetings or I need to connect to Yahoo.

By the way now i am getting error. I will try & let u know.

Thanks

GURU