ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear Tailsman,

Go to chartsdata installation directory and find Click2Reg.bat file, open it to register necessary dll/ocx files - do this once or twice, restart your system and start ChartsData.

Please check ChartsData.chm help manual to find how to register manually the leftouts.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Hi,

I use Vista and while trying to install the charts data s/w, I get this error msg,
"Component 'msflxgrd.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid".

Any solution for that? Suggestions would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear Sens,

I haven't tested it in windows 7 as i don't have the chance. Will check with my system provider to update my os and try to check with it and let you know soon.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

I am trying to get this working in Windows 7 x64, but it doesn't. Any pointers will be extremely useful. Thanks in advance.

Dear Soumen,

Yes, it works fine with F&O market if your data source is ODIN but we don't have the source to backfill F&O intraday backfill. Trying to get it done via ODIN data backfill but not yet succeded.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Dear Techdump,
Charts Data's performance in cash market is excellent :thumb:. Is it work at future and option market?

Dear Shatakshi,

Download the limited version from below links and check the help manual ChartsData.chm in the installation folder.

http://www. 4 s h a r e d . c o m/file/90514692/973b10dd/ChartsData_v1_setup.html (REMOVE SPACES)

OR

http://www. 4 s h a r e d . c o m/file/80051983/ac4291e8/ChartsData_setup.html (REMOVE SPACES)

Password to Install: Traderji

Please go through the help file ChartsData.chm either by clicking F1 or Help after openig ChartsData to learn more on how to configure, how to use the available functionalities, etc

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

Hello all .I m new to this so pls help me regarding this.

Dear Dinesh,

I haven't changed or imposed any restriction on limited version to stop working. Please check whether you have enabled auto-backfill option with a lot of scripts selected as it will take huge amount of time to backfill on starting chartsdata as per the logic.

If you have chosen 'Yes' to Auto-Backfill dialog when closing chartsdata previously, go to C:\ChartsData and delete text file AutoBkf.txt to avoid auto-backfilling next time.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

hi anyone,

I am using your software for post 6 months working fine, but from last two days i am unable to login, If i click the software it is simply hanging not getting inside the software even i uninstalled an reinstalled 10 times...but no use..can u please help to login the same.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Dinesh

Dear Moderators & Members,

Merry Christmas and wish you all a healthy, wealthy and prosperos New Year 2010.

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan

sir i have just downloaded the charts data software. while installing avira detected a trojan but i ignored and installed it.
i have followed all the procedure u told.
i have got date flowing to chartsdata from odin. i have metastock software. but i cantview the live chart in it. i have followed all ur steps . there are some files in C:\chartsdata\msdata\minutdata but they are not valid metastock data somebody please help me.

sahil79

Dear Shatakshi,

Download the limited version from below links and check the help manual ChartsData.chm in the installation folder.

http://www. 4 s h a r e d . c o m/file/90514692/973b10dd/ChartsData_v1_setup.html (REMOVE SPACES)

OR

http://www. 4 s h a r e d . c o m/file/80051983/ac4291e8/ChartsData_setup.html (REMOVE SPACES)

Password to Install: Traderji

Please go through the help file ChartsData.chm either by clicking F1 or Help after openig ChartsData to learn more on how to configure, how to use the available functionalities, etc

Thanks & Regards,
Loganathan
Hi Bro(Loganathan), if U regard tradarji community as ur family, and u knw vry well that here we r to share our knowledge but not for the purpose of ur bussiness. y dnt u allow us to use ur application fully in stead of a limited one.

Hi Bro(Loganathan), if U regard tradarji community as ur family, and u knw vry well that here we r to share our knowledge but not for the purpose of ur bussiness. y dnt u allow us to use ur application fully in stead of a limited one.
Dear Lognathan Sir,

pls allow we the foroum(family)member to access your full version s/w.At least raise the script no. of the limited version.

Thanks and Regards

linkon7

Why do you want to look a gift horse in the mouth....?

He is giving 2 scrips for free and you are demanding more as if its your right to get things free... He has worked hard on it, developed it, tested it. He deserves to be paid some amount for his hard work. He has granted a concession to the very small traders by introducing a limited edition and provide excellent support to them. If anyone wants more, ask for the registered version and pay him for his services or else be satisfied with what you are getting... for FREE..!