Nukkad

EagleOne

Re: NIFTY 50 future TRENDS

Simple. To pay the subsidy bill of diesel, LPG and kerosene. :)
But they have 1300crore profits, and the government is the majority stakeholder anyway. They can very well offer the subsidy themselves.

EagleOne

sudoku's answer ... title of this song on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_BS-CEydDc
I don't know... Don't take it otherwise. But such songs are the greatest comedy to me. Saala mera bharat mahan bolo, aur saari bewkoofion pe parda ussi waqt! Instant feel good factor! :lol:
Two kinds of people always give me creeps. The moral kind (remember Paul?) and the patriotic kind. The first is pathetic, the second is scoundrel.

EagleOne

But they have 1300crore profits, and the government is the majority stakeholder anyway. They can very well offer the subsidy themselves.
kya baat karte ho yaar? How would you call it kind of 'navratan' if it starts giving away its profits? I think we should start thinking of having another category - 'navkoyela'! :p :lol:

sanjosedesi

I don't know... Don't take it otherwise. But such songs are the greatest comedy to me. Saala mera bharat mahan bolo, aur saari bewkoofion pe parda ussi waqt! Instant feel good factor! :lol:
Two kinds of people always give me creeps. The moral kind (remember Paul?) and the patriotic kind. The first is pathetic, the second is scoundrel.
What did I do? I just found a song whose title answers the query. No moralizing, no patriotism, unless you call hindi usage being patriotic !

EagleOne

Nah..SJD! it wasn't a comment on you or Sudoku at all! It was the song I was referrring to! Sorry for misunderstanding, bhai!

sanjosedesi

Nah..SJD! it wasn't a comment on you or Sudoku at all! It was the song I was referrring to! Sorry for misunderstanding, bhai!
Yeah, I know. BTW, I was thinking today only of checking about Paul. Anyone heard from him? He is a troubled soul and I wish him well, but I think it is now time for him to get restless from his 'private' life and start poking his nose somewhere !

EagleOne

jai jo Sukudu1 ji ke....man I do not know how to thank you...we are all ready to go to pataal lok but we will first satisfy our ego ....jai ho...do not know , do not yyou think you should put some sentences other than nift trend and communicate in eng...and all....anyways I appreciate your gesture...
Arrey, koi paataal lok etc. nahin jaa rahe yaar! That I make joke around during trading. Saala everybody is afraid of breaking 200 dma, cause below that there is vaccuum all the way to 2500. That is why, market is showing bullish signs, bhai. So no worries. Perhaps I will see you at 5900 in a few weeks...who know that 'harami' may become 'star' again on Monday! :)