Nukkad

Re: NIFTY 50 future TRENDS

weekend. Fear of time decay. Range bound market...option writers have all three covered nice and proper. I love these clever guys - Rahul, you are my hero now! :D
Buddy this is the best way to make money not only in trending mkts but also rangebound markets. And in rangebound mkt u have an additional advantage of going wrong too and still comming out NEAT and CLEAN as if SURF EXCEL MATIC mein dhula ho :D

pehale options ki striptease toh poori ho! Fir choose karna, maalik! :D
Arre yaar striptease to kar diya na, ab kapde pehnao aur phir milke doobara utarne mein maza hi kuch alag hota hai :D

EagleOne

Aa Jao E1 ..Nifty ka picture abhi baki hai mere dost.....:D
Thank you. then Club ki brand new building banate hain, that is, new thread kholte hain. Only for option writers/buyers. Rahul, you, adi, manoj, sunny etc...apne saare khas-m-khaas dost mefil jamaayenge vahin pe. masti, trading etc. sab share kareinge. :)

(Sudoku uss din Hanuman ji ke mandir ke bahar 1000 garibon ko langar de raha hoga mannat poori hone pe! :rofl:)

EagleOne

Arre yaar striptease to kar diya na, ab kapde pehnao aur phir milke doobara utarne mein maza hi kuch alag hota hai :D
That happens in X rated movies, maalik.
Idhar sab ko XXX rated ka habit hai. Foreplay ke chakkar mein time kharab karne wala traders nahin hai idhar ich. 15-20 point pe square off karke post mein ye :clap: daal dete hai, samjhe bhiddu?! :lol:

EagleOne

Quoting myself and revising ... So now we have a 3 day uptrend !

It might stop here given that Monday is a holiday in US and that gives punters lot of free time to create noise and move the markets either way. Then Thursday is expiry and we know it could go either way. Anyway, markets will tell what happens.
Could go either way, yes. But that is not the point. Besides, it is a circular arguement, SJD bhai.
Like many here, if one feels comfortable in trading mechanically with 30>5>1 min charts, these uptrend-vuptrend are worthless arguements anyway. coffee table chatter just to impress the greenhorns, IMO. Anyone trading higher, then plenty of thought is always due as to how far can it go in particular side. Option writer like Rahul, I believe, would perhaps understand what I am getting at.

Have nice evening, guys. Time for tea. Take care

sanjosedesi

Could go either way, yes. But that is not the point. Besides, it is a circular arguement, SJD bhai.
Like many here, if one feels comfortable in trading mechanically with 30>5>1 min charts, these uptrend-vuptrend are worthless arguements anyway. coffee table chatter just to impress the greenhorns, IMO. Anyone trading higher, then plenty of thought is always due as to how far can it go in particular side. Option writer like Rahul, I believe, would perhaps understand what I am getting at.

Have nice evening, guys. Time for tea. Take care
If you are day trading with 1-30 minute charts, obviously day to day trends are meaningless. I do not day trade so yes anyway we are looking at different perspectives. Anyway, of a few stocks I monitor, on hourly charts, until today the road was clear in terms of resistances. Now the higher level timeframes (2H, 4H, daily) are going to thrown up a lot of resistance. The momentum ... although slowed ... is still there ! Let's see where we end up.

Either way ... whether you day trade or you do positional or you gamble (I guess) ... finally you are putting your money on the table with some expectation. You need to find some "circular argument" which appeals to you and allows you to put your money on the table. That's always going to be there .. there is no way I can predict what's coming on Monday, but as of now, at the risk of losing more than my stop loss ... I am in !

Tea time for me too ... had planned for samosas too, but wondering whether to walk 10+ minutes to go get them. Maybe I will !! Alright ...

[Funny thing - after learning 10 odd systems (or sub systems) - I finally started making trades with ichimoku as the prime system and using others just for reference. I had almost given up on ichi, but once I started looking for trades ... it felt so much usable than others ! Did not have that opinion just 2 months back ! ]

Last edited:

EagleOne

If you are day trading with 1-30 minute charts, obviously day to day trends are meaningless. I do not day trade so yes anyway we are looking at different perspectives. Anyway, of a few stocks I monitor, on hourly charts, until today the road was clear in terms of resistances. Now the higher level timeframes (2H, 4H, daily) are going to thrown up a lot of resistance. The momentum ... although slowed ... is still there ! Let's see where we end up.

Either way ... whether you day trade or you do positional or you gamble (I guess) ... finally you are putting your money on the table with some expectation. You need to find some "circular argument" which appeals to you and allows you to put your money on the table. That's always going to be there .. there is no way I can predict what's coming on Monday, but as of now, at the risk of losing more than my stop loss ... I am in !

Tea time for me too ... had planned for samosas too, but wondering whether to walk 10+ minutes to go get them. Maybe I will !! Alright ...

[Funny thing - after learning 10 odd systems (or sub systems) - I finally started making trades with ichimoku as the prime system and using others just for reference. I had almost given up on ichi, but once I started looking for trades ... it felt so much usable than others ! Did not have that opinion just 2 months back ! ]
If you track stocks. Index trend is somewhat meaningless anyway. It helps, sure, when trending. Otherwise the Index is the crappiest indicator.

Talking of ichi. It is the best if you get the hang of it (not the know-how). Compared to it other crossover based types are bloody laggards - always come to the point when the real malai is already eaten by the clever, thinking, traders!

(samoson ka naam sunn ke munh mein paani aa gaya hai bhai. Kal subh hi town mein jaa ke breakfast, lunch, dinner issi ka karta hoon! :D)