Nukkad

sanjosedesi

Re: NIFTY 50 future TRENDS

Paul is welcome here.
Of course !
But it ain't going to happen. He made so many people join that other site founded by our beloved founder ... while "we had to support him, we also knew he was slightly out of line asking for either me or him" kind of resolution. The same "following" is not going to happen again without a change from his side.

EagleOne

Yeah, I know. BTW, I was thinking today only of checking about Paul. Anyone heard from him? He is a troubled soul and I wish him well, but I think it is now time for him to get restless from his 'private' life and start poking his nose somewhere !
What private life. I only know this: when god starts speaking to you, then it is time to check in the mental hospital... In older times, people were more wise: they would simply crucify the SOB! :lol:

(See you around guys, guests have come)

Of course !
But it ain't going to happen. He made so many people join that other site founded by our beloved founder ... while "we had to support him, we also knew he was slightly out of line asking for either me or him" kind of resolution. The same "following" is not going to happen again without a change from his side.
Nothing lasts forever, at least that's one thing people learn as they age. White haired guys like me realize it more than the younger ones. I'm sure that he will feel good to pass on his knowledge, since there are many eager students of his method here.

sanjosedesi

Nothing lasts forever, at least that's one thing people learn as they age. White haired guys like me realize it more than the younger ones. I'm sure that he will feel good to pass on his knowledge, since there are many eager students of his method here.
Arrey sirji, I never knew you were white haired !! Older than Paul ?

manoharpillai

Side ways market...what it can do to the Physic of a trader who is glued to screen frustration is clear evident in this board deviated from trading to personal.
that can be avoided.
Again this is open forum comments are bound to come it's better to avoid if you don't like rather continue with personal level.
My request is restrict the topics only to Nifty for which this thread is meant for.
Salute the thread owner man of few words more meaning full.

EagleOne

Side ways market...what it can do to the Physic of a trader who is glued to screen frustration is clear evident in this board deviated from trading to personal.
that can be avoided.
Again this is open forum comments are bound to come it's better to avoid if you don't like rather continue with personal level.
My request is restrict the topics only to Nifty for which this thread is meant for.
Salute the thread owner man of few words more meaning full.
mano bhai, I didn't expect this kind of moral sermon from you. Behind the general tone of your post, I know you are pointing finger at me. But it is all right. That's how the things are done in civilized way, right?

Like everyone else around I respect your kind of sober way of dealing with the things, but respectfully, that is not the only way. And certainly not my way. So what you think being personal, is just a little bit of a fun that we indulge in when the market is not much tradable. Of course, some people are too stupid to see the lighter side, and feel bad. Personally, I try to avoid them afterwards, cause people who have very low self esteem are always touchy to being made fun of. And I detest people who ain't sure of their self-worth. But then the upshot of all this fun is, some people feel good, and they become my personal friends. Very good personal friends, indeed.

As far the topic of thread is concerned, it is all blah-blah that always get focused on when I write in this thread. What topic? I fail to understand what possibly can one talk of a puny, rangebound, premium-eating Nifty every minute of the day? Please enlighten me. Go back 60 pages and all you see is 2-bit hourly levels and targets, and all those 'bot 5000 ce. let's see' kind of posts. Only a fool would be interested in re-reading them after they are posted!

Besides, the funny thing, that all here fail to notice is: Sudoku's targets are positional with wide SLs and big R:R targets. But the participants here on his thread are not even daytraders in the strict sense of the word. More like some sort of hybrid scalpers with hair-thin SLs and micro targets. :lol:

Blitzz

mano bhai, I didn't expect this kind of moral sermon from you. Behind the general tone of your post, I know you are pointing finger at me. But it is all right. That's how the things are done in civilized way, right?

Like everyone else around I respect your kind of sober way of dealing with the things, but respectfully, that is not the only way. And certainly not my way. So what you think being personal, is just a little bit of a fun that we indulge in when the market is not much tradable. Of course, some people are too stupid to see the lighter side, and feel bad. Personally, I try to avoid them afterwards, cause people who have very low self esteem are always touchy to being made fun of. And I detest people who ain't sure of their self-worth. But then the upshot of all this fun is, some people feel good, and they become my personal friends. Very good personal friends, indeed.

As far the topic of thread is concerned, it is all blah-blah that always get focused on when I write in this thread. What topic? I fail to understand what possibly can one talk of a puny, rangebound, premium-eating Nifty every minute of the day? Please enlighten me. Go back 60 pages and all you see is 2-bit hourly levels and targets, and all those 'bot 5000 ce. let's see' kind of posts. Only a fool would be interested in re-reading them after they are posted!

Besides, the funny thing, that all here fail to notice is: Sudoku's targets are positional with wide SLs and big R:R targets. But the participants here on his thread are not even daytraders in the strict sense of the word. More like some sort of hybrid scalpers with hair-thin SLs and micro targets. :lol:
I agree with each and every word written. :thumb:

sanjosedesi

No eagle bhai, that was a reference to me asking TP's age as that was a personal question. What you said is correct too ... But I am more amazed yo read a post with no Hindi ;-)