Nukkad

adityasaraf007

Re: NIFTY 50 future TRENDS

Really? WTF?! One of my favourite guys - my good friend - is an illitrate?!!!

Aaj se apun ki kutti! :lol:

Abey, Casper, Adi, iAtma, Sunny etc.. Kaan khol ke sunn lo, saalo, send me your degrees by speedpost - abhi ich - if you want to continue to be my friends! :rofl:
Mere paas toh abhi Graduation Degree bhi nahi hai.... Kaun se degree bhejun.... Nursery aur KG pass kiya hai.... uske Report Cards bhej dun..... :D:p

BTW, can you spot Bearish WWs on Nifty in smaller TFs... I can spot atleast 3 different WW simultaneously.... Perfect receipe for Breakout Failure around the High of the Day and then a steep fall..... :)

EagleOne

Bulls need a Gap up to break this 4935 barrier convincingly.
Bulls need a dose of Slap up, to be honest. And they are gonna get plenty, baby...oh you wait. ;)

Bear Rulz! :lol:

EagleOne

Mere paas toh abhi Graduation Degree bhi nahi hai.... Kaun se degree bhejun.... Nursery aur KG pass kiya hai.... uske Report Cards bhej dun..... :D:p

BTW, can you spot Bearish WWs on Nifty in smaller TFs... I can spot atleast 3 different WW simultaneously.... Perfect receipe for Breakout Failure around the High of the Day and then a steep fall..... :)
hey, Adi, how are you, bro?

bearish WW are forming everywhere. But yes, hourly chart seems to have the 'best view'. Hourly chart always has somehow... :p

(KG wali madam ki foto bhej de, yaar. Saari degrees ki maafi tere ko! :lol:)

Bulls need a dose of Slap up, to be honest. And they are gonna get plenty, baby...oh you wait. ;)

Bear Rulz! :lol:
YAar yeh saadi beer mei ab maza nahi aa raha, lagta hai ab RED BULZ peene ki baari hai :D

EagleOne

YAar yeh saadi beer mei ab maza nahi aa raha, lagta hai ab RED BULZ peene ki baari hai :D
pehale options ki striptease toh poori ho! Fir choose karna, maalik! :D

adityasaraf007

hey, Adi, how are you, bro?

bearish WW are forming everywhere. But yes, hourly chart seems to have the 'best view'. Hourly chart always has somehow... :p

(KG wali madam ki foto bhej de, yaar. Saari degrees ki maafi tere ko! :lol:)
I'm fine.... and have pressed the 'Pause' Button on Trading.... :)

Aur KG wali madam ka chehra toh Dil mein basa hai.... Usse kaise bhejun... Koi raasta.... :p :lol:

EagleOne

I'm fine.... and have pressed the 'Pause' Button on Trading.... :)

Aur KG wali madam ka chehra toh Dil mein basa hai.... Usse kaise bhejun... Koi raasta.... :p :lol:
Wow, Adi. That is very witty of you. Like always. :clapping:

And how true about KG wali madams! They are all our first loves, ain't they? God bless them. :)