Nukkad

PGDIMES

Re: Planet Nukkad

For All the Posts That Are Unwanted & Unwelcome....Will be Moved Here...& Those That Violate Forum Rules Shall Be Deleted By The Moderators

SG
:):):):lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

susheel04

Re: Canteen

hi susheel,
i have been a non participating reader of many messages in many threads including yours.
i see lot of hatread in you.i dont know your age. as the age grows mental maturity needs to grow.
no point in holding hatred towards anyone for any particular reason since that will blind your thinking and occupy your brain cells.
whatever has happened between SG and you ,you have to move on for your own good.
by concentrating on what SG is doing or not doing you are simply allocating too much time on him rather than on you
it is time you need a change,for that matter anyone having hatred against any individual needs a change of heart to thier own benefits.
i am a regular visitor to this forum but dont write much coz i want to be seeker/learner than to be a preacher.
i just wanted to put my thoughts on seeing the hatred running, take it easy,and please give a serious thought on what you are donig and if you dont like what i have written here you have the right to ignore me /scold me/tear me apart but i wont be replying since i believe i have written from my mind and not from my heart

all the best to everyone.
tradetogain.
i'm happy that guy's like u participate on forum. I think SG Dreams r fulfilled.

i'm not seeker/learner or Not a Preacher but only false trader who got struck in world of True traders like u all.

dear suseel ji

excellent prediction given by u for 20.05.2011. really hattsoff to u::clap: and hope more accurate predictions come from the creater or nifty .i.e U ONLY

PHANIKUMAR

TraderRavi

low risk profile

Susheel tum age bado, nukkad wale tumhare saath hain...........:D