New Robot Trading

Thanks for ur input, when I backtested nifty futures for the same 6 year period, almost there is a difference of 6000 points. There r some days where nifty futures gives Buy signal where as spot does not give any change in signal, its bcoz of premium decay or change in premium during the trading hours.

So am confused, whether to use the same parameters that I used for nifty spot??? Bcoz of this my auto trade is on hold now.

Pls suggest ur inputs Smart ji.
6000 points on 6 years period or 1000 points per year is a huge difference. Not sure why such big difference because of premium adjustment.

As you are going to trade Nifty Futures,it is better to test the method on Nifty Fut.But your method should not be too much parameter sensitive, meaning it should not happen that with one set of parameters you get big profits and with a nearby set of parameters you get vastly reduced profits or a loss. This shows the robustness of the system.

Smart_trade

dell

sir in 1188 trades is this system is tradeable through auto route in bnf ? testing on 1 lot only......20134 points......from 1.1.2010 to 31.12.13

yearly report in rs. in 4 lots

Last edited:

jagankris

Thanks for ur input, when I backtested nifty futures for the same 6 year period, almost there is a difference of 6000 points. There r some days where nifty futures gives Buy signal where as spot does not give any change in signal, its bcoz of premium decay or change in premium during the trading hours.

So am confused, whether to use the same parameters that I used for nifty spot??? Bcoz of this my auto trade is on hold now.

Pls suggest ur inputs Smart ji.
When rollover trade is done ?
The back testing is done for expiry to expiry ?
Consider rolling over at 3.20 the day on expiry.

I have some information about robot Trading but I don't know how it work ? This is a software for stock trading (NSE-BSE).They are also give eduction on stock market. (stock academy).

Thank's
Vinit.Trivedi
Bhavnagar
GUJARAT