US ROBOT trading software

This is a software which give confirm BUY/SELL for EQUITY,FUTURE, COMMODITY & FOREX. Having accuracy of 95%. Cost of Rs.5000.00
Does anyone using this type of software? Please reply.:)

Sunny1

I have been using this software since last 300 years. I bought the eiffel tower using profits from this system
...ahhn...thats it .....than you are not using properly.....
you tweak some settings....like...ahh...

I already bought 10wonders of the world from the profit.....and planning to buy 10 more....

I am using from just 150 years

seriously...you need to learn it properly...

sumosanammain

...ahhn...thats it .....than you are not using properly.....
you tweak some settings....like...ahh...

I already bought 10wonders of the world from the profit.....and planning to buy 10 more....

I am using from just 150 years

seriously...you need to learn it properly...
:) I never said I was perfect. Why do you think that I log in here, searching for some tweaks!!!!! :))

Anyways, how about leasing me the Taj Mahal for a week, would like to visit it :)

In exchange, you can have the eiffel tower for 3 weeks. I was there just last week, so wont be going again soon. :)

Tell you what, take my Bugati Veyron for the 3 weeks too. PS... Indian hoon, is liye bool raha hoon... petrol tank full karke wapas dena :)

sunny_cool

Just give it a thought why the person having this wonderful system with 95% accuracy needs to sell it....
he must have overtook "sumosanammain" "Sunny1" in first place :rofl:

This is a software which give confirm BUY/SELL for EQUITY,FUTURE, COMMODITY & FOREX. Having accuracy of 95%. Cost of Rs.5000.00
Does anyone using this type of software? Please reply.:)

dear all .That person is selling only a mt4 indicator ie multi trend channel which is also available free and mt4 is also free . but he is handsomely earning by selling this indicator
for info