New Robot Trading

looser89

Is anybody using rcrt auto trade software. They say that it is fully automatic for retail clients and in demo i see it more better than gfdl just seeing by remotely. Is anybody is using it please give your feedback

I have used symphony presto. Also I have tested Algo trade being provided by Mastertrust and Wisdom Capital is also in pipeline to launch the same product free of cost, may be within couple of months its in registration process with exchanges, have gotta know some insights after visiting their corporate office in Gurgaon.

Hellow Cubt ,how are you

as per your post it is telling that you have very good out come with your afl or stratagy ,that can be useful in robo/auto trading ,,,,,,,,

in your words that is

( I have tested in side ways markets and trending markets using my system, it gives more than 150% returns per year during trending period. (2008,2009, 2011,2013)
But gave 20% returns in side ways market, 2010 and 2012.) this is part of your post

can you please tell me what is that stratagy you are following ,,,,,that may be helpful for us
thank you

Hellow Cubt ,how are you

as per your post it is telling that you have very good out come with your afl or stratagy ,that can be useful in robo/auto trading ,,,,,,,,

in your words that is

( I have tested in side ways markets and trending markets using my system, it gives more than 150% returns per year during trending period. (2008,2009, 2011,2013)
But gave 20% returns in side ways market, 2010 and 2012.) this is part of your post

can you please tell me what is that stratagy you are following ,,,,,that may be helpful for us
thank you
I am also eagerly waiting

hellow cubt

after all this discussion ,,,,,what i understand is

the auto/robo system is going to do the sell/buy for you (with out your presence ) is it ?

if it is so, your AFL should be good (back tested n times for acuracy ) other wise the robo will go with out any stop (hesitation)

if you really have that good AFL you can post here and our seniors (experts) can make it even better if some corrections are there

in fact i also curious to see such nice AFL you are having
sorry if i am wrong

Cubt

Algo Trader
Hi all,

That system had flaws and i had to drop it. Am not using it, currently am trading intraday method, in talks,with symphony to automate it