New Robot Trading

Algo

Apart from the simulation part... What were the things that made you conclude that execution was better... Can u share an example if possible for benefit of all.
Hi,
For starters they can execute orders in Multi client code with one entry plus money management with them.

Also, they are very open when it comes to APIs..
https://twitter.com/symphonyfintech/statuses/430680403809013760

But i seriously think Reuters will give us a worldclass product, if they decide to provide it to retail as well. (Omnesys is bought by reuters)

Multicode handling is not an issue..there us no restriction in nest API in that..... Even for that API is also quite open although not a public document on website.....money management I am not sure what u mean.... All in all , in my honest opinion, this does not effect your execution performance but are more of feature requirements.....like money management..cheers

Algo

Multicode handling is not an issue..there us no restriction in nest API in that..... Even for that API is also quite open although not a public document on website.....money management I am not sure what u mean.... All in all , in my honest opinion, this does not effect your execution performance but are more of feature requirements.....like money management..cheers
Hi,
They have provided me an execution algo called JobEx for my XL macros and amibroker signals. I am posting a video sent by their team for training. Let me know if it is possible on NEST cos 1 year back Omnesys had said it wasn't possible. What is per month ID for NEST nowadays?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nLS8KUiEtA

Great video... And yes they have built quite a lot of nice standard feature set that maybe required. However, all this is doable and some of it is available also in nest.... But my sense is that each user has its own peculiar set of requirements and uses only some functionality and not all of it... So it is sometimes better to custom code the logic suitable to specific requirements of the client.....

Dear Dell, if you have any strategy either on Amibroker or mt4 or excel or even matlab... Master trust can automate it for you with few simple clicks....in case you want very high level of automation then that can also be achieved..
RESPECTED PUNEET SIR
I think u r from "MASTER TRUST"................Its my pledger to caht with u sir..

i meet another person which is "PUNEET" too , he is from ZERODHA.....Banglore
Sir ji,
i am day trader & i have a excelsheet which is shown "OPEN=HEIGH" & "OPEN+LOW"...
want to this excel sheet work autometically with very low/minimum target & stoploos...is it possible sir ji...............
& can i have a u r e-mail id .. i have a discuss statragy ..
there is no need to any parameters, which is work with only stock or future price....

please reply sir
**my english is poor pls understand
wish u a very happy, Healthy & Wealthy Holi

WARM REGARDS
CHINMAy

Attachments

Last edited:

Cubt

Algo Trader
RESPECTED PUNEET SIR

I think u r from "MASTER TRUST"................Its my pledger to caht with u sir..

Sir ji,

i am day trader & i have a excelsheet which is shown "OPEN=HEIGH" & "OPEN+LOW"...

want to this excel sheet work autometically with very low/minimum target & stoploos...is it possible sir ji...............

there is no need to any parameters, which is work with only stock or future price....

please reply sir

WARM REGARDS

CHINMAy

u can opt for symphony smart jobbing, u can customize target, stop loss as per ur requirement,

RESPECTED PUNEET SIR

Sir ji,

please reply sir

WARM REGARDS

CHINMAy

Yes mr. Chinmsy, I am front master trust. My profile says it... Yes, excel direct integration is possible... Unfortunately the forum does not allow for sharing of emails as it is a giant forum rules and I would like to be within the same... Do you know how to use pm.

Alternatively you can leave you contact details.

Rgds

Dear PUNEET,

Your PM is not enabled, please send details to p r d e v i @l i v e dot c o m regarding excel automation with nest in master trust.

Cubt

Algo Trader
Dear PUNEET,

Your PM is not enabled, please send details to p r d e v i @l i v e dot c o m regarding excel automation with nest in master trust.
Ram, I have checkee ur pm tat u sent me, even am looking for the same. SYMPHONY provides this algo for 25k per year charge, which doesn't neee data feed, amibroker, excel. Their product name is presto smart jobbing, I wanted to check wit puneet if they provide any such solution.