My Journey In Technical Analysis

XRAY27

If you approach the market from a negative perspective, you will lose money. Negative does not mean you expect to lose, but you may have a lot of fear in your trading or have not fully accepted the risk. Reviewing your equity curve and keeping a trading journal will help you navigate times when you fall off the rails.

XRAY27

Self

Trading is simple ,but not easy

Trading should be boring.

Your trading edge should be separate from masses, where price and volume anomaly are
part and not the regular volume

A trader turn into professional trader once he stops looking for the “next great indicator.”

You are trading other traders,not stocks or futures contracts.

Do not impose your will on the market.once you done this be ready for the price

Stop preaching others, until people ask, no body will accept you,because "nothing changes if nothing changes" (it is to be implemented )

Last edited:

XRAY27

Signs of Over trading or lack of confidence with trading system ,which i don't have ,but remembering points ;)

1. Asking charts of other traders

2 Watching blue channels whole night for a open position

3. When markets turns other direction,rather then reacting to it,searching for news !!!

4, whole market is rigged and people are conspiring on me

XRAY27

Intra first trade -49 ,next + 225... positional short trade tsl (today high in bank nifty spot 24393.4)

bnf.png

Last edited:

XRAY27

Finally out @ 24654 !!! One year of continues practice to trade independently each style(swing/positional/intra...) without carrying result of one on another made to increase qty in 2017 ,but confusion creped in between swing/positional( not with system but with respective management of trade) ,so finally only with positional/intra !!!

Last edited:

XRAY27

3 months (july aug sep) had confused exits in swing ( marked in yellow)!!!
couple of new incorporation in quest for out performance are prime reasons
so from this oct series intra in BNF and positional in BNF/NF , no more swing ,points considered net of brokerage

POSITIONAL bp.png

Last edited: