My Journey In Technical Analysis

XRAY27

Swing Segment psychological drill,and i will follow it without any mischief

Short trade triggered in NOV series !!!

Last edited:

XRAY27

Swing Segment psychological drill,and i will follow it without any mischief

Short trade triggered in NOV series !!!
Psychological drill helps in flawless execution which is nothing but acting on an opportunity (either getting in or out of a trade) the moment you see that it’s an opportunity without hesitation. i will update trades at the end of the series !!

XRAY27

Ten Powerful Psychological Traits of the Rich Trader

1. They have the ability to admit they were wrong and get out of a trade. They know the place where price proves them wrong.

2. They have the ability to not only close a losing trade but reverse and go in the other direction with the right signal.

3. The rich trader is not trying to prove anything about themselves they are focused on making money.

4. They do not fall in love with an idea, currency, commodity, or stock they will make trades based on price action.

5. Rich traders know that the market action is their ultimate boss regardless of their opinions.

6. No matter how sure they are about a trade they still ALWAYS manage the risk.

7. Rich traders get more aggressive when winning and trade smaller or take a break during a losing streak.

8. A great trader is one that can admit to anyone that they were wrong.

9. Rich traders do not believe their own hype, they know they can not really predict the future they can only react to current reality and the probabilities.

10. Rich traders love what they do, win or lose.

When you are trading with a mindset like that, it is hard to be beaten over the long term. Time is your friend.

Source:Steve

XRAY27

Swing trade entered @ 24271 in nov series..exited @ 24905 as it opened way above the SL and positional short (24460) @ Oct series 24943.. well ROCE -25 % each

Lesson learn't when going gets tough tough gets going,Thanks to Money Management gurus !!!! :)

Last edited:

XRAY27

Intra first trade -100 and second +66 net -34 pts MTM...done for the day in intra !!!

“Your losing trades do not diminish you as a person. You are not your losing trades. You are also not winning your trades either. They are simply by-products of the business that you’re in.”

One of the toughest series for me in Positional side

XRAY27

SL does not deter me to take next trade,today is classic case of importance of MM in trading ( i'm a road runner six years back once SL hit :D) in swing Long @ 24771 ...25000 tsl( nov series )

XRAY27

The more you follow your rules, the more you’ll trust yourself and the better your results will be. Remember, only you are responsible for your trading results, good or bad. Having a set of rules will help you get more good than bad.To improve yourself, you must be honest with yourself. Blaming the market, the broker, the media, noise in trading forums, self praising (like i'm going to make a super system, or i got a world class method , i'm the special ,market follows me etc) is just going to delay your self-improvement. The less illusions we believe in, the clearer we can see what is really going on in the market and inside ourselves. The clearer things are the more we will learn and grow.

XRAY27

One of worst performance

P.png

Have to move on ,“To make money in trading, you can’t sit on your hands!” - unknown !!!Basically, what that means is you need to do things like getting yourself in and out of winning and losing trades to be successful. In other words, the way to make money trading is not only act in your best interest, but to actually act and do things to help your trading.

Last edited:

XRAY27

Nov series ,another new series starting today ,swing Psy.drill already started in swing segment,trading a methodology you believe in will enable you to trade it through draw downs instead of giving up. And understanding your edge will enable you to have the mental toughness to trade knowing eventually you will get the pay off.

Strongest of all is intra for me ,but qty scaling has a limitation in it, done some mischief with swing method which made to restart it once again with an aim to move to normal qty from April 2018 series

XRAY27

Self :
There is nothing wrong in optimizing any given trading system with important modifications and retesting those changes in the best solution is to find a middle way. Try to limit this to one or two times, otherwise the loop could be never ending.
Also, don't forget to note down the changes in your trading plan, for my case optimization played spoil sport which eventually leaded into late entries ,
but the notes on my system before the step of optimization helped me to return back to previous best way ...i'm very much confident that i will step up to the level of professional trading once i finish the psychological drill..

It is the stage where people won't run after new points ,but will focus on increase of qty with profit,enjoying the entire process of trading without blocking there mind

Last edited: