My Journey In Technical Analysis

XRAY27

RF with vol divergence giving sell setup in bank nifty and nifty (both spot values),off course for positional ...which draws me below points

1) Size is the enemy of out performance, so maintaining as per MM

2) Brilliance doesn't always translate into better Trading results.so following the defined system

3) There is no signal known to man that can consistently get you out right before the market falls and get you back in right before it rises again.
,so not hurrying into trade

Last edited:

XRAY27

Ray dalio -New York Times News Work Summit

"I think the markets teach you humility,and they teach you what works, you have to be independent thinkers in the markets to be successful because the consensus is built into prices ,so you have to have a view thats different from the consensus"

Last edited:

XRAY27

RF and Vol divergence saying go short below 9952 for nifty and 24179 bank nifty both are spot value for tomorrow
Nifty and Bank nifty NR 7 & also Boring candle (A candle whose real body is less than 50 % of its range )

just trading positional / intra...getting strain in maintaining position of both swing/positional
so only positional/ intra from this series

Last edited:

XRAY27

Intra day morning trade was just + 4 pts... next short was @ 24450...now tsl @ 24255...

why it fallen i don't know ,but i'm a slave to my system ,it told me to go short !!!

positional short @ 24200 (spot below 24179)

Last edited:

XRAY27

Finally out at 24133 intra !!! tough series !!!

Intra
EVENING.png

First trade in Positonal hit tsl which ended in losa trade 117 ,now there is open short trade @ 24200 !!!
nifty baba not triggered

Trading is adjusted for all in method (qty) ,so scrapped swing now concentrating only on positional/intra

XRAY27

ED seykota ( for self)

“Dramatic and emotional trading experiences tend to be negative. Pride is a great banana peel, as are hope, fear, and greed. My biggest slip-ups occurred shortly after I got emotionally involved with positions

“Be sensitive to subtle differences between ‘intuition’ and ‘into wishing’.”

“I usually ignore advice from other traders, especially the ones who believe they are on to a “sure thing”. The old timers, who talk about “maybe there is a chance of so and so,” are often right and early.”

Last edited:

XRAY27

People lot talk about crash (2008), valuation much stretched etc at present levels ...

Brief history of 2008 crash :correction started 10 jan 2008, its looked as normal correction until 21 jan 2008 where nifty crashed 8.7 % ...only source of information is stock market is broker babu, pink papers,blue channel (at least for me), re entered at 5800 levels and faced the beating !!!
nsenifty.png

i'm not going talk about these valuation, or fresh bullish breakout to next higher level ,but in these period of 9 years,traders level of TA knowledge,trading psychology,money management has reached to great highs ,Thanks to TA books, TA softwares,online forum like Traderji etc

No more people rely on blue channels,calls or pink papers,now many traders have good trading setups with positive expectancy so all of them will Ride the tide !!! irrespective of the direction !!!

Bottomline :Learn to react, rather then asking the question why it happened !!!