trading journey

In your trading journey, have you faced challenges with impulsive decisions during volatile market conditions? What lessons did you learn and how did you address this issue?

In your trading journey, have you faced challenges with impulsive decisions during volatile market conditions? What lessons did you learn and how did you address this issue?
best exit everything if volatility increased a lot unless you are long volatility. most strading strategies are short volatility

Navigating impulsive decisions in volatile markets is a common challenge. I've learned to stick to a well-defined trading plan, set stop-loss orders, and practice mindfulness to control emotions. Adhering to disciplined strategies and avoiding spontaneous actions has proven crucial for consistent success.

I used to take entries rapidly to earn money without considering market position that ended up losing, which I repaired gradually.