My experiments with MFs

DSP MUTUAL FUND came out with their Banking Fund in 1st Week of Dec 2023.
They claim banking has the lowest valuation currently. Unfortunately received an email with the below:

Dear Investor,Please note that the Risk-o-meter of DSP Banking & Financial Services Fund has been revised to indicate
the risk level as ‘Very High Risk’ as against ‘High Risk’ earlier.
The revised Risk-o-meter of DSP Banking & Financial Services Fund => ‘Very High Risk’

*Investors should consult their financial advisors if in doubt about whether the scheme is suitable for them.

.. and the scheme is anyways below cost :mad::mad: ... currently negative returns .. hopefully will be green shortly ...

View attachment 50362
But, check this out, they have revised the riskometer for some other schemes to lower risk than earlier.

1707581440446.png

1707581497941.png

Axis Bluechip has declared dividends. Pretty good. I should be getting the payout soon.

1707667721544.png

DSP funds have declared dividends. Pretty good too. But they have reinvested instead of payout. I am not happy. I had opted for Payout option. If I want reinvest I will opt for it. I have written to them about it, will wait for their response.

1707667603077.png

The dividend is equally good in DSP World Energy Fund and DSP T.I.G.E.R. fund.

What good is it to me if not money in the bank. Dividend option means that I want disposable income, despite the tax inefficiency of the IDCW options.

Raj232

But, check this out, they have revised the riskometer for some other schemes to lower risk than earlier.

View attachment 50364

View attachment 50365
It could be that they are changing the risk levels on some criteria basis, or maybe they just need some more inflows, so they mention it as a lower risk category.
Not sure how often these risk categories are being changed..

Axis Corporate Debt Fund Direct IDCW Weekly

Today's NAV is 10.3641

I have applied for additional purchase through Axis mobile app (Rs. 5000), MFUonline (Rs. 4500) and Finvasia (Rs. 500).

Let's see the NAV I get. I have a doubt about the last time when I applied around 12pm and got the same day NAV (should be getting yesterday's price)

Notes :

1) MFUonline and Finvasia show the NAV in 4 decimals, Axis mobile app shows it in 2 decimal places (10.36)
2) MFcentral : shows the NAV in 2 decimal places Then it does not accept UPI payment for this fund

1707798311229.png

3) Groww does not accept additional purchase order for this fund

1707798439254.png

1) Received the payout from Axis Bluechip in my bank

2) DSP reinvested the IDCW the same day and updated my portfolio.

I had written to DSP about the IDCW being reinvested instead of Payout as asked. They replied saying that they need a minimum of Rs. 100 as IDCW for payout. Lower amounts are automatically reinvested.
Axis Bluechip has declared dividends. Pretty good. I should be getting the payout soon.

View attachment 50370

DSP funds have declared dividends. Pretty good too. But they have reinvested instead of payout. I am not happy. I had opted for Payout option. If I want reinvest I will opt for it. I have written to them about it, will wait for their response.

View attachment 50369

The dividend is equally good in DSP World Energy Fund and DSP T.I.G.E.R. fund.

What good is it to me if not money in the bank. Dividend option means that I want disposable income, despite the tax inefficiency of the IDCW options.

Axis Corporate Debt Fund Direct IDCW Weekly

Today's NAV is 10.3641

I have applied for additional purchase through Axis mobile app (Rs. 5000), MFUonline (Rs. 4500) and Finvasia (Rs. 500).

Let's see the NAV I get. I have a doubt about the last time when I applied around 12pm and got the same day NAV (should be getting yesterday's price)

Notes :

1) MFUonline and Finvasia show the NAV in 4 decimals, Axis mobile app shows it in 2 decimal places (10.36)
2) MFcentral : shows the NAV in 2 decimal places Then it does not accept UPI payment for this fund

View attachment 50382

3) Groww does not accept additional purchase order for this fund

View attachment 50383
1) The purchase placed through Axis app has come through, but at a later NAV i.e. 10.3642, as against 10.3641 as shown at the time of purchase and order placed before 10 am.

2) The purchase through mfuonline is not yet showing in my account

3) Today I have applied and paid for additional purchase Rs. [email protected], let's see what I get.

Raj232

Some debt funds did not give the daily dividend yesterday - LIC low duration, Franklin Floating rate

I wonder if there was an event in the debt market yesterday.
Seems yesterday was a bank holiday in Maharashtra. Most of the mutual funds were on holiday.
They were celebrating Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Jayanti :up::up::up: