lost 6 lacs? please tell me the way to recover

i realy dont want to lose my remaining money. am realyu confused. please let me know the way or best system to earn 50k to pay my installment. i feel am ending up my life. there's no other way for me to earn that much of amount

yes adheer,

i have asked finance company for reducing the amount, my loan tenure is the maximum they can offer. i dont know what to do now. am worried about me and my family. i've commit big mistake

pleaseharsh

sumit ..pls dont be disheartened & dejected first of all....
first and foremost :
1) forget abt 50 k .....come to the reality mode....its truth u will not gain so much so fast...so that is truth ..u have to manage take financial help if possible..and as adheer said bank will comply with u if u try to manage to reduce the burden of installment so atleast they should have faith in u that u not running off....pls dont excuse them with yr lose in stock market (they will take u as irresponsible person)...just give some other reason ...financial urgency
2) and then from the beginning of this thread read the post carefully again....there is clear mentioned of the method...find out yrself... ...Also if someone put on for him..or pls take the pain to search for saint sir post/links from beginning...
3)its not just u who have seen all these loss....i m no better then u ..still learning.....
regards
harsh

Last edited:

sudoku1

sometimes life gets hard on us....not 2 push us down but 2 say > keep moving !
not every problem in life means it's bad :)

balaj78

i realy dont want to lose my remaining money. am realyu confused. please let me know the way or best system to earn 50k to pay my installment. i feel am ending up my life. there's no other way for me to earn that much of amount
hi sumit ,
Dont loose u hope in trading ,mostly all the successful traders starts there begining from the losses only, okay keeping 2.5 lakh an extrodinary trader can get above 50 k ,an below average trader can get around 10 - 15 k .
In this forum there are lot of statergies to follow ,so u plan for one statergy and trade accordingly . definetly ur losses will be recovered partially .

good luck

prasadam

yes adheer,

i have asked finance company for reducing the amount, my loan tenure is the maximum they can offer. i dont know what to do now. am worried about me and my family. i've commit big mistake

please keep 1 lakh aside to pay the next two months instalments so that you will have cool mind for next two months. With the balance 1.5 lakh try Saintji's 60min flow method or 2652 method or some other method suggested by elders in this thread.

Don't loose heart. Your target of 50 K per month may be difficult but not impossible provided you keep a cool mind and follow a method strictly.

All the best.

SriVijay

please keep 1 lakh aside to pay the next two months instalments so that you will have cool mind for next two months. With the balance 1.5 lakh try Saintji's 60min flow method or 2652 method or some other method suggested by elders in this thread.

Don't loose heart. Your target of 50 K per month may be difficult but not impossible provided you keep a cool mind and follow a method strictly.

All the best.

This is great....please try....no pressure for 2 months atleast....you will surely regain
vijayakumar

sumit,
I would say, stop trading immediately, learn few methods and have a plan and then start again. Your target of 50K and your losses so far and your current mind state isn't going make it easy to control ur emotions in trading/investing.

Here is the link for 2652 method,
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading-stocks/25307-best-way-day-trading-2652-theory-trading.html

Saint's method are another good one's
trading
http://www.traderji.com/equities/21903-going-60min-flow.html
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading-stocks/24071-going-intraday-mini-flow.html

Investing
http://www.traderji.com/position-trading-stocks/2913-new-intermed-uptrend.html

-pattel
Yes, What Pattel told is absolutely correct. He is right.

Dear One, It seems that You are new in Intradat Stock Trading. Dont worry. You can recapture the sums which you lost. You have to learn a lot about Intraday Trading. This is not a Magic. You have to stuy a lot about Intraday/Margin Trading. Once again I assure that You will be getting back the amount which you lost, if you learn the procedure of intraday trading for which this forum that is traderji.com is the number one. So be patient and learn about intraday trading and keep on watching the posts/threads submitted by the members. Best of Luck.

Flock

Suggest you learn some good method of trading. Several have been already suggested in the previous threads for you.

Learn the method properly. Take a week if required, market is not running away. Clarify your doubts from seniors they will surely help you if you are willing to learn.

Once you learn the method, start with a bare minimum capital of maybe 25K only - enough to trade 2 lots of Mini Nifty these days. Gain confidence that you can trade the method correctly. Then only you should think about deploying higher capital. If it takeS you another 2-3 weeks for this then also it is worth the wait.

Learn with a lower capital and earn the ability to trade with a higher capital. Remember not adhering to the above rule is what got you into this trouble in the first place.

Trying to achieve an unreasonable target will only add to problems.

PS: I hope you will take my suggestion in the right spirit. Anybody more experienced please correct me if I am wrong.