lost 6 lacs? please tell me the way to recover

hi, i have lost 6 lacs in last 3-4 month. i had 8.5 lacs and left with 2.5 lacs. that was a loan amount which i invested. am worried about my carrier. i ahve to play 50,000 of installement every month. is it still possible to earn 50 thousand every month from 2.5 lacs. i have learnt few thing from my mistakes

Regards
Sumit

columbus

hi, i have lost 6 lacs in last 3-4 month. i had 8.5 lacs and left with 2.5 lacs. that was a loan amount which i invested. am worried about my carrier. i ahve to play 50,000 of installement every month. is it still possible to earn 50 thousand every month from 2.5 lacs. i have learnt few thing from my mistakes

Regards
Sumit
Sumit,

Bad to hear that. Never invest 50% of what you have.Never borrow money to
invest.Always be happy with small profits ,in other words control your greed,
If you are quite sure about the TREND ,ride the trend,never close positions
out of fear.Often the demarcation between GREED and FEAR is quite
THIN.

You can certainly make good enough money if you follow a strict and disciplined
trading strategy.The method 2652 appears to be good and it was endorsed by many
,have a look at this thread and take your own decision.

Last edited:
U

uasish

Know it is like as if you are riding on the back of a Tiger ,if you fall the animal will eat you up.No amount of Advise/Suggestion/Consolation is going to help.
Any trade if goes only 0.25 % against will increase Frustration/disturb the Mental Frame work.Had been in this phase (though i did not had so big amount Loan) trust me ; absolutely impossible to breathe/live for a person who has self respect .
If you are at kolkata or near by may come to my Trading den,will atleast hold your hand in this difficult time & trade side by side.
Take care,this is not the End ,few have emerged out from this and those are all ordinary guys like you & us.

Know it is like as if you are riding on the back of a Tiger ,if you fall the animal will eat you up.No amount of Advise/Suggestion/Consolation is going to help.
Any trade if goes only 0.25 % against will increase Frustration/disturb the Mental Frame work.Had been in this phase (though i did not had so big amount Loan) trust me ; absolutely impossible to breathe/live for a person who has self respect .
If you are at kolkata or near by may come to my Trading den,will atleast hold your hand in this difficult time & trade side by side.
Take care,this is not the End ,few have emerged out from this and those are all ordinary guys like you & us.
ashishda you have a heart of gold. I am touched by your offer to help a fellow trader who is in distress and in need of help and advise from experienced traders like you. Wish sumit verma all the best and hope he, not only recovers his market losses very soon, but also learn from you all the wisdom of trading and let the forum members learn too.

this is realy kind of u people for offering me help and advising me in this difficult time. i dont know what is goin to happen but after reading ur post's, i think it is possible to achieve my target with uphill struggle. thanks to all and thanks ashish too. well i want my hand to get hold by u but unfortunatly am in gujarat and kolkata is quite far. thanks ashish.

regards
sumit

Pattel

Regards
Sumit
sumit,
I would say, stop trading immediately, learn few methods and have a plan and then start again. Your target of 50K and your losses so far and your current mind state isn't going make it easy to control ur emotions in trading/investing.

Here is the link for 2652 method,
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading-stocks/25307-best-way-day-trading-2652-theory-trading.html

Saint's method are another good one's
trading
http://www.traderji.com/equities/21903-going-60min-flow.html
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading-stocks/24071-going-intraday-mini-flow.html

Investing
http://www.traderji.com/position-trading-stocks/2913-new-intermed-uptrend.html

-pattel

U

uasish

this is realy kind of u people for offering me help and advising me in this difficult time. i dont know what is goin to happen but after reading ur post's, i think it is possible to achieve my target with uphill struggle. thanks to all and thanks ashish too. well i want my hand to get hold by u but unfortunatly am in gujarat and kolkata is quite far. thanks ashish.

regards
sumit
My best wishes from the core of my heart.

NOMINDTR

Regards
Sumit
This not an END as Ashidha told.

IMO, you can get back what you have lost and more. But don't push yourself, you can not make it overnight. Take time. Take the learning curve it deserves.
Learn and practice money management.

I wish you let this be a beginning.

Take care of your health and please be stress free.

Good wishes