lost 6 lacs? please tell me the way to recover

Hi All,

I dont know how to thank you all for devloping my confidenc. i didnt knew traderji is a place like sanjivani for me. me toh apni hpe kho betha tha. i dont know whether i'll recover my amount or not one thing am sure i will never forget the assist recieved by u. animesh ji my number is 9724317624 and it will be highly obliged for ur help.

thanks all andthanks traderji

sudoku1

hi, i have lost 6 lacs in last 3-4 month. i had 8.5 lacs and left with 2.5 lacs. that was a loan amount which i invested. am worried about my carrier. i ahve to play 50,000 of installement every month. is it still possible to earn 50 thousand every month from 2.5 lacs. i have learnt few thing from my mistakes

Regards
Sumit
pappu ,bablu ,dablu were going on a motorcycle....
suddenly a policemen waves his hand 2 stp them..
pappu > oye ,pehle hi 3 baithen hain........tu kahan baithega....???;)

dont take this otherwise friend....

it just seems 2 b a part of human nature 2 focus on the most hopeful point of the trading cycle :)

Sumit,

I can tell you can make a recovery provided that you maintain certain discipline such as understand trend, right time entry & exit, have stop loss for every order , trade few contracts/lot till you become an expert, fix a daily/weekly profit target and try to achieve the same, do not do over trade. I like 2652 method and you can rely on that method. Also, please note, you can make lot of money in the trading, but the key point is to minimize the loss (exit before making big loss). Lot of people lost lots of money hoping that market will bounce back in future days. I always buy futures of blue chip stock (like SBI, Rel, Nifty index) and exit on the same day or next day (worst case: end of the week). Also do not change the seed capital (margin money for trading) till you acquire certain wealth. Keep the profits from trade in a Fixed Deposit or reliable money making instrument (post office RD or something like that).

In my opinion, you can definitely make money to pay your loan EMI.

All the best!

Raghu

Sumit,Your losses are huge but i appreciate the fact that you came out in open and discussed it.It always helps to learn from mistakes.If you blindly followed any stock brokers advice and invested without putting any research from your end,you are in trouble.
Hence,it is very important to understand Community Sentiments when it comes to investing money in the Stock Markets.
If you wanna understand how people sentiment can help you make better investment descions ,let me know and provide some contact details.Will try to explain

Sumit,

I can tell you can make a recovery provided that you maintain certain discipline such as understand trend, right time entry & exit, have stop loss for every order , trade few contracts/lot till you become an expert, fix a daily/weekly profit target and try to achieve the same, do not do over trade. I like 2652 method and you can rely on that method. Also, please note, you can make lot of money in the trading, but the key point is to minimize the loss (exit before making big loss). Lot of people lost lots of money hoping that market will bounce back in future days. I always buy futures of blue chip stock (like SBI, Rel, Nifty index) and exit on the same day or next day (worst case: end of the week). Also do not change the seed capital (margin money for trading) till you acquire certain wealth. Keep the profits from trade in a Fixed Deposit or reliable money making instrument (post office RD or something like that).

In my opinion, you can definitely make money to pay your loan EMI.

All the best!

Raghu
abt you are a gem
i am sure sumit would have gain some confidence within. like to come across people like you

thanks buddy

mubeen

hi, i have lost 6 lacs in last 3-4 month. i had 8.5 lacs and left with 2.5 lacs. that was a loan amount which i invested. am worried about my carrier. i ahve to play 50,000 of installement every month. is it still possible to earn 50 thousand every month from 2.5 lacs. i have learnt few thing from my mistakes

Regards
Sumit

A Good idea coming to my mind.
Wait for Satyam to buy at lower level.
If Satyam will again come at 7,invest all of your remaining money.
Just wait.You will get your money back...
Wishing you a happy trading from now.

hey mates........

thanks for ur replies...i have bought axisbank @ 435/- will it be to hold for a week or should i quit with it for now
I think tomorrow a recovery will be seen from the current level @ 399.
Dont hold this stock..Sell it on tomorrow's rally..
Buy Unitech,HDIL,JP Associates,Suzlon on decline ..
You will definitely get profit..

Aiyaz

pleaseharsh

hey mates........

thanks for ur replies...i have bought axisbank @ 435/- will it be to hold for a week or should i quit with it for now
its sad & pity to so many of the above valuable post put on by the seniors with affection/ pain/ respect to teach u a very important lesson has gone completely in vain....
i m merely a learning student yet but can tell u confidently this way of trading will 100 % wipe out yr remaining money sooner or later....that's wt i learned when started in stock market yr back....

ps: pls learn some system/ method and then lose rather trading in this way..