lost 4 lacs out of 5 lacs in 3 months

linkon7

lost 4 lacs out of 5 lacs in 3 months :sos:
You lost 80% of you capital... and now u need 400% profit to get your old capital back....

Just shows its far more easy to loose money than to make money. You fell for the old carrot on a stick trick that market plays with everyone. Time for you take control of your situation and plan ahead...

best of luck...!

aditya14

Elaborate on that.And yes be prepared to blow up your account first time or couple of times.Its u can say a tuition fee.

You can make this 1 lakh to 1.5 than 1.5 to 2 take it 1 step at a time.

If you go wham bam 1 to 5 then this 1 will become 0

saivenkat

Still you can make up the lost grounds, Invest only 25% to 50% of the remaining capital, and keep the balance amount as buffer, and you can trade based on the calls given by Savantji and Anantji, in the thread " Stocks to keep a close eye on. part II" and follow up the calls you entered with strict stop loss. Surely you will earn at a steady pace. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Regards
Saivenkat

linkon7

Still you can make up the lost grounds, Invest only 25% to 50% of the remaining capital, and keep the balance amount as buffer, and you can trade based on the calls given by Savantji and Anantji, in the thread " Stocks to keep a close eye on. part II" and follow up the calls you entered with strict stop loss. Surely you will earn at a steady pace. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Regards
Saivenkat
@ Muralic

Some people will loose even if they have tomorrow's paper in their hand. Its how u execute your trades, the money management technique, risk control etc that dictate the profit. You'll take savantji or anantji's trades and end up messing it up totally simply because you are not mentally prepared to be a trader.

Point i am driving is, you cant read instructions and learn to swim or play cricket or do anything that requires sheer practice and dedication. Its very easy to loose money and to find reasons why you lost the money. Bottom line is, you lost the money because you are not a trader. You just gambled it all away. My advice, stay away from the market. Watch it, learn it, paper trade it profitably for a few months and only then put real money.

Getting back 4 L from the market by blindly doing something you have no control of, will only result in loosing some more capital. That will only make the path to recovery all the more harder...

I am telling u this from experience. I lost 50% of my capital due to stupidity and another 25% in trying to recover it without any knowledge. I spent 12 months studying the market and today i recovered every paisa i lost. Even the trading capital i risk everyday is just profit that i have, after shifting the original capital to the bank.

Today, i trade on someone else's account on profit sharing basis. I dont risk my own capital also...

Thank for your suggetions.

Here are the details how i lost my money: started with 5 lacs, want to double in 3 months.
I am using sharekhan, they provide margin trading , we can invest 3 times of our actual money, so I bought RIIL 1050 each for 15 lacks , i observe lot of fluctuations in this share minimum 60 ruppes per day.
i thought i can earn 1500* 60 =90000 everyday, some crores in few months.
I thought its very difficult to focus and manage with more number of companies. i stick to RIIL and bharati airtel.
It was oct 2009 down time: share value going down, i holding it thinking it iwll come back 950 ...900 after 5 days sharekhan squareoff my shares..Then only i came to know they will squareoff T+5 days for margin trading.
lost money1.5 lacs, but i was in confident of making required money.

made few profits after that..not much, when i short sell, it go UP, when i buy it goes down, i was clueless why its happining.

I was not make use of jan 2010 market growth. my money got stuck .

After jan 15 down trend i losta around 2 lacs bcz of holding it hoping that it come UP.

then i started google for day trading tips, then only i came to know about stop loss stratagy, how to use it effectively.....and about thistradji forum...

friends please help me, how to get my money back, i am so diprressed now.
plz tell me what went wrong in my case, what mistakes i should correct. help me with proper equity stratigy for my case.

Thank for your suggetions.

Here are the details how i lost my money: started with 5 lacs, want to double in 3 months.
I am using sharekhan, they provide margin trading , we can invest 3 times of our actual money, so I bought RIIL 1050 each for 15 lacks , i observe lot of fluctuations in this share minimum 60 ruppes per day.
i thought i can earn 1500* 60 =90000 everyday, some crores in few months.
I thought its very difficult to focus and manage with more number of companies. i stick to RIIL and bharati airtel.
It was oct 2009 down time: share value going down, i holding it thinking it iwll come back 950 ...900 after 5 days sharekhan squareoff my shares..Then only i came to know they will squareoff T+5 days for margin trading.
lost money1.5 lacs, but i was in confident of making required money.

made few profits after that..not much, when i short sell, it go UP, when i buy it goes down, i was clueless why its happining.

I was not make use of jan 2010 market growth. my money got stuck .

After jan 15 down trend i losta around 2 lacs bcz of holding it hoping that it come UP.

then i started google for day trading tips, then only i came to know about stop loss stratagy, how to use it effectively.....and about thistradji forum...

friends please help me, how to get my money back, i am so diprressed now.
plz tell me what went wrong in my case, what mistakes i should correct. help me with proper equity stratigy for my case.
No... my dear friend... nobody can help you unless you help yourself.
You can help yourself by taking the good suggestion given by "linkon7".
As he said, to survive in this market you have to learn first the different strategies which will help you in earning the best.
You cannot recover the lost money at the speed you lost it but you can earn it back in due course.
Do not get discouraged... start learning about market thru some good books and thru some guidance of this forum. But the first thing is you have to help yourself.

With lots of good wishes...

CMAK

You will definitely win.

Do it yourself ,without anyone's help.
Invest in one script (small cap )
When u will b 90% sure that this will move ,accordingly invest.
To get confidence try for less profit daily..

shanki99

@ Muralic

Some people will loose even if they have tomorrow's paper in their hand. Its how u execute your trades, the money management technique, risk control etc that dictate the profit. You'll take savantji or anantji's trades and end up messing it up totally simply because you are not mentally prepared to be a trader.

Point i am driving is, you cant read instructions and learn to swim or play cricket or do anything that requires sheer practice and dedication. Its very easy to loose money and to find reasons why you lost the money. Bottom line is, you lost the money because you are not a trader. You just gambled it all away. My advice, stay away from the market. Watch it, learn it, paper trade it profitably for a few months and only then put real money.

Getting back 4 L from the market by blindly doing something you have no control of, will only result in loosing some more capital. That will only make the path to recovery all the more harder...

I am telling u this from experience. I lost 50% of my capital due to stupidity and another 25% in trying to recover it without any knowledge. I spent 12 months studying the market and today i recovered every paisa i lost. Even the trading capital i risk everyday is just profit that i have, after shifting the original capital to the bank.

Today, i trade on someone else's account on profit sharing basis. I dont risk my own capital also...
Very good post :)