lost 6 lacs? please tell me the way to recover

sudoku1

"1 must choose, in life, between making money & spending it. There's no time 2 do both." :thumb:

Hi All Again,

Its been a 4-5 months since i post my story. my loss of 6.5 lacs turned into 8 lacs. later i decided to quite trading and that time i left with 30k bucks. than i tried to learn some money managment and strategy with discipline. what i have learnt in past 2 month and with my losses, is that one should not overtrade. if u have some strong new abt particular news to go up or down, u can go for margin of max 5 times. secondly, never get panic. use strict stop loss( it may be ur loss tolearting limit) and also wait for the target to get achieved. always book small profits everytime ur stock go up. third, just step out of market hall, as soon as ur target of day achieved. laalach karoge to bacha hua bhi bharoge bhai......i used this straegy with strict dicipline which is very easy to follow but hard to accpet for every one. my 30k is now turned into 75 k (more than 100%) in just a month. i dont say i have learnt making money from market but yes i can asure that i am on the right path now. Reuqest others to please let me know if am wrong any where and if i have missed something here.

hi, i have lost 6 lacs in last 3-4 month. i had 8.5 lacs and left with 2.5 lacs. that was a loan amount which i invested. am worried about my carrier. i ahve to play 50,000 of installement every month. is it still possible to earn 50 thousand every month from 2.5 lacs. i have learnt few thing from my mistakes

Regards
Sumit
hhhhmmmmmm m too new to this trading system. i lost my 1 lakh 20 :rofl:thousand after uper circuit. market fluctuate and my indicator fluctuate too .. one thing i learn that with increase and decrease of volatility reading of indicator also change ... but this happen due to lack of knowledge and over confidence..currently i stop trading and working with some indicator like adx,rsi and stoch .. one thing i got is never trade against trend and overbought and oversell ... i am day trader from kolkata trading with motilal oswal but i have an account in indiabull also...u know it fell very bad when u got success people come to take help from u but when u fail they laugh at u ..i really hate these ....beeep.......:annoyed:

Hi All Again,

Its been a 4-5 months since i post my story. my loss of 6.5 lacs turned into 8 lacs. later i decided to quite trading and that time i left with 30k bucks. than i tried to learn some money managment and strategy with discipline. what i have learnt in past 2 month and with my losses, is that one should not overtrade. if u have some strong new abt particular news to go up or down, u can go for margin of max 5 times. secondly, never get panic. use strict stop loss( it may be ur loss tolearting limit) and also wait for the target to get achieved. always book small profits everytime ur stock go up. third, just step out of market hall, as soon as ur target of day achieved. laalach karoge to bacha hua bhi bharoge bhai......i used this straegy with strict dicipline which is very easy to follow but hard to accpet for every one. my 30k is now turned into 75 k (more than 100%) in just a month. i dont say i have learnt making money from market but yes i can asure that i am on the right path now. Reuqest others to please let me know if am wrong any where and if i have missed something here.
Hi Sumit....everyone has to pay his dues in the market some pay more some pay less....its all about surviving the learning phase. Overtrading, Over leveragging, Averaging are typical actions of scared money....where one hopes against all the odds.
Its good to hear that you are on right track now. I also had the same problem, but I was fortunate enough to understand it and got rid of it very soon. Now I have written "REMEMBER THE RULES" at the top of my trading monitor:lol: Follow the rules and money will take care of itself... its like bhagwad geeta :thumb:...

Nava

Its good to hear that you are on right track now. I also had the same problem, but I was fortunate enough to understand it and got rid of it very soon. Now I have written "REMEMBER THE RULES" at the top of my trading monitor:lol: Follow the rules and money will take care of itself... its like bhagwad geeta :thumb:...
Hi Traderzone,

I am intrested to know your "Rules to remember".
Can you briefly describe..?

Regards,
Nava,

Hi Traderzone,

I am intrested to know your "Rules to remember".
Can you briefly describe..?

Regards,
Nava,
My Rules are simple:

No. 1 - Don't go to the trade, let it come to you.
No. 2 - Trading is a probability business the more odds stacked in your favor the easier it is to make a profit.
No. 3 - Trade with position size that you can sleep with.
No. 4 - Never fight the market. If it is saying that you are wrong just get out.
No. 5 - No Tips.
No. 6 - Respect the risk you are taking.
No. 7 - Trading is a boring business. If you have completed today's work...go out and enjoy life.

Making rules is as simple as buying Bitter Melon (Karela) for your good health but can you eat it as easily as you bought it :lol:

sudoku1

My Rules are simple:

No. 1 - Don't go to the trade, let it come to you.
No. 2 - Trading is a probability business the more odds stacked in your favor the easier it is to make a profit.
No. 3 - Trade with position size that you can sleep with.
No. 4 - Never fight the market. If it is saying that you are wrong just get out.
No. 5 - No Tips.
No. 6 - Respect the risk you are taking.
No. 7 - Trading is a boring business. If you have completed today's work...go out and enjoy life.

Making rules is as simple as buying Bitter Melon (Karela) for your good health but can you eat it as easily as you bought it :lol:
these rules r best remembered in a bear mkt & forgotton in a bull one....
like benjamin graham has said "wall street people forget everything & know nothing";)