How many trade only nifty...?

I trade :

• Total voters

rkkarnani

Yes saw that ...probably the sheet is updated...but the Excel sheet theme is same :D

Smart_trade
I vaguely remember the previous sheet, and it was from an old member here Shravan (ccmb420) ! Not sure but may not be his work, as of and on I am in touch with him !

ST, What other comments do you have for the trades, if we 'presume' them to be genuine!!? :)

avny

for one lot of nifty is it not 25000 enough ? why u took 40k.?
you can't trade 1 lot with only 25000/=

u have to keep some amount for DD also

so your total investment increases,and u should calculate the returns on your total investment

I vaguely remember the previous sheet, and it was from an old member here Shravan (ccmb420) ! Not sure but may not be his work, as of and on I am in touch with him !

ST, What other comments do you have for the trades, if we 'presume' them to be genuine!!? :)
Prima facie looks to be a good system.It is a swing trading system and the stoploss appears at 2% or the reversal signal whichever is earlier. It is catching some good swings. It trades one contract in intraday also....but the method for intraday is not clear.

Few years ( may be 8-10 yrs) back I had seen similar Excel sheet with Mande Stock( one can google and get this site) . It was based on MACD on daily charts and it also kept stoploss at 2 % ...found similarities in these systems.I had Excel sheet of Mande but that time 2 % was huge stoploss considering the shoestring capital in my trading account and market lot of NF used to be 200 , so did not trade that system .But I had backtested and that system worked very well.

Smart_trade

rkkarnani

Prima facie looks to be a good system.It is a swing trading system and the stoploss appears at 2% or the reversal signal whichever is earlier. It is catching some good swings. It trades one contract in intraday also....but the method for intraday is not clear.

Few years ( may be 8-10 yrs) back I had seen similar Excel sheet with Mande Stock( one can google and get this site) . It was based on MACD on daily charts and it also kept stoploss at 2 % ...found similarities in these systems.I had Excel sheet of Mande but that time 2 % was huge stoploss considering the shoestring capital in my trading account and market lot of NF used to be 200 , so did not trade that system .But I had backtested and that system worked very well.

Smart_trade
Thanks for a detailed response. I did try to Google Mande but could not find an Excel, seems they have progressed to "softwares' from Excel Sheets !

For intraday, what I understood was that , on a reversal day, position was taken in extra qty. which was exited the same day and not carried overnight!
30 min TF that I have presumed is due to the trade levels Excel corresponded to high/low of 30 minute candles at a lot of places!
Any further thing to share on the MACD method on EOD charts !! Was it a normal crossover type or something more !

Thanks for a detailed response. I did try to Google Mande but could not find an Excel, seems they have progressed to "softwares' from Excel Sheets !

For intraday, what I understood was that , on a reversal day, position was taken in extra qty. which was exited the same day and not carried overnight!
30 min TF that I have presumed is due to the trade levels Excel corresponded to high/low of 30 minute candles at a lot of places!
Any further thing to share on the MACD method on EOD charts !! Was it a normal crossover type or something more !
Had gone to Mande's site after many years to see that he has expanded "scope" of his services. Earlier it used to be Nifty Magic software....which now sells for Rs 7500...earlier it was Rs 3500 ( effect of inflation :D) .He has given his yearly performance. He makes about 1500-3000 points in NF in a year...not a great performance but good considering that is is a system on daily charts and we just have to put stoploss order at the beginning of the day. His earlier Excel sheet even had formule ( it was MACD) but now they have become wiser. This used to be normal MACD. When you get a signal, you take entry next day after 5 min cooling down in the market. Initial stoploss is 2%

Smart_trade