How many trade only nifty...?

I trade :

• Total voters
Cubt, Irrespective of the TF he is trading, the number of Trades is just 146 in 21 months, must have around 300 trading days, that makes it just 1 trade every two days on an average.
I have seen this persons Excel sheet. The trades are impressive. My impression after seeing the Excel is that he is using 30 minutes chart !
BTW, your system that gives 7000 points in 30 min TF in around 230 trades is also looks awesome ! :thumb: :clap: :clapping:
In what period was this Profit generated ! Is it discussed here on Traderji??? :p
Any system which is giving 200-250 points per month after brokerage and other costs is good for Nifty Fut. In some months it may give more than 500-600 points and in some it may give 150.....more important is to see whether this method gives large DD, or most of the points come in just few trades or the profits are well distributed. Also what is the ratio of points made on average winning trade Vs lost on average loosing trade is important in my view.

Smart_trade
st sir i have created one system for nifty future. it is purely intraday system. 5 min time frame. i want suggestion from u whether it is worth or not. i am not following it seriously :annoyed:. i am very creative person and every day try to make new systems this one is the best i ever had. from 2008 this system gave avg 150 points per month is it good for intraday system. please check the excel.

http://www.4shared.com/file/DYPlXHcI/nifty_intrday.html

st sir i have created one system for nifty future. it is purely intraday system. 5 min time frame. i want suggestion from u whether it is worth or not. i am not following it seriously :annoyed:. i am very creative person and every day try to make new systems this one is the best i ever had. from 2008 this system gave avg 150 points per month is it good for intraday system. please check the excel.

If brokerage,STT and other costs are considered while calculating profit/loss then it is a good method provided it is fully mechanical.

Why are you not trading it ? Trade small volume initially to gain confidence.Keep Rs 25000 to 30,000 aside for losses if they come consecutively. But this system should make money if traded with discipline.

Smart_trade

If brokerage,STT and other costs are considered while calculating profit/loss then it is a good method provided it is fully mechanical.

Why are you not trading it ? Trade small volume initially to gain confidence.Keep Rs 25000 to 30,000 aside for losses if they come consecutively. But this system should make money if traded with discipline.

Smart_trade
thank u st sir for ur suggestion. i will trade this system from next month. :)

rkkarnani

One good thing that I find in your Strategy is the small number of trades when considering that you are using 5 min. charts. On an average it comes to just
2.5 trades per day ! You had 732 days and number of trades just 1793 !

ST rightly suggests that its worth trading ! However I would suggest that forward test it for 10 live trading sessions ! Whereas its easy to Analyse while the Right side of the chart is visible , the RT forward test will show the real strength of the system and your discipline and boost the confidence to trade it. All the best.

One good thing that I find in your Strategy is the small number of trades when considering that you are using 5 min. charts. On an average it comes to just
2.5 trades per day ! You had 732 days and number of trades just 1793 !

ST rightly suggests that its worth trading ! However I would suggest that forward test it for 10 live trading sessions ! Whereas its easy to Analyse while the Right side of the chart is visible , the RT forward test will show the real strength of the system and your discipline and boost the confidence to trade it. All the best.
thank u sir.

i have already used this system last month and i got good profit of more than 500 points but this month i didnt follow system and was searching for a better system . i did undisciplined trading and lost all profit from last month.

Cubt

Algo Trader
Hi The Disciplined Trader,

Could you please share the link to download nifty intraday historical data (2008 to till date), i have backtested my system with 4 years of data from 2008 to 2011 and the results are pretty good.. i would like to test for the complete period.

rkkarnani

thank u sir.

i have already used this system last month and i got good profit of more than 500 points but this month i didnt follow system and was searching for a better system . i did undisciplined trading and lost all profit from last month.
So its the Trader who is supreme, not the "system" ! So stop looking for a better system and start finding a "better and more disciplined 'YOU' , a trader" !! :D
All the best.