How many trade only nifty...?

I trade :

• Total voters
GKPC how can I contact you to discuss your system?

my email address is [email protected]

Yes, its with 1 lot of Nifty ! He trades 10 lots but this is per Lot result. Ofcourse it looks good when we consider the things the way you have written. But I am told that any good Nifty future trading system can give an avg of 500+ points per lot per month ! If such system exists , then compared to such a system it has lesser returns.

gkpc

Hi, I am not much of a TA ! All that I hv learnt is from two ex members here : uashish and ccmb420 and also current member rkkarnani. This is not my SYSTEM.
rkkarnani had met on line this gentlemen whose Excel file I shared, in a chat room ! He and rkk discussed the strategy. As was expected he did not disclose much about it though he clarified a lot about the trades logged in the Excel. And very frankly though I was there listening (reading) to what went on between them, only rkk can elaborate what he said !
His trades today , intraday are : Sell below 5866.80 , then reversed to long at 5881 and is still long ! It NF breaches 5942 and stays above 5937, he will carry the Longs home !
I have requested him to interact with interested members here in the Chat room. He is yet to "join" traderji !

Expecting some feedback from RK Karnani about the discussions he had with the trader in the chat room. Not intetrested in the buy/sell parameters but was curious to know how he trades some portion of the position on intraday and some as swing trade position. Are intraday positions managed on intraday supports/resistances/ stoplosses etc.

I do something similar so was curious.

Smart_trade

how do you trade this system then? is it mechanical or discretionary?

Hi, I am not much of a TA ! All that I hv learnt is from two ex members here : uashish and ccmb420 and also current member rkkarnani. This is not my SYSTEM.
rkkarnani had met on line this gentlemen whose Excel file I shared, in a chat room ! He and rkk discussed the strategy. As was expected he did not disclose much about it though he clarified a lot about the trades logged in the Excel. And very frankly though I was there listening (reading) to what went on between them, only rkk can elaborate what he said !
His trades today , intraday are : Sell below 5866.80 , then reversed to long at 5881 and is still long ! It NF breaches 5942 and stays above 5937, he will carry the Longs home !
I have requested him to interact with interested members here in the Chat room. He is yet to "join" traderji !

can you share some details on this system?

st sir i have created one system for nifty future. it is purely intraday system. 5 min time frame. i want suggestion from u whether it is worth or not. i am not following it seriously :annoyed:. i am very creative person and every day try to make new systems this one is the best i ever had. from 2008 this system gave avg 150 points per month is it good for intraday system. please check the excel.

http://www.4shared.com/file/DYPlXHcI/nifty_intrday.html