How many trade only nifty...?

I trade :

• Total voters

gkpc

THE answer depends on "how many lots he trades to generate 200 points?"
"what is his investment?"
if he can generate this with one lot,this is more than "good"
because with an investment of 40000/=,he is earning 10000/= per month,(25%)
now u can get the answer yourself

thanks
Yes, its with 1 lot of Nifty ! He trades 10 lots but this is per Lot result. Ofcourse it looks good when we consider the things the way you have written. But I am told that any good Nifty future trading system can give an avg of 500+ points per lot per month ! If such system exists , then compared to such a system it has lesser returns.

Cubt

Algo Trader
No system can give 500+ points every month consistently.. in b/w the results varies with each time frame.

The system I use gives
10500 points with 5 mins tf,1550 trades
9000 points with 10 mins tf, 750 trades,
7000 points with 15 mins and 30 mins tf, 550 and 230 trades respectively

U need to check what time frame he uses as well

rkkarnani

No system can give 500+ points every month consistently.. in b/w the results varies with each time frame.

The system I use gives
10500 points with 5 mins tf,1550 trades
9000 points with 10 mins tf, 750 trades,
7000 points with 15 mins and 30 mins tf, 550 and 230 trades respectively

U need to check what time frame he uses as well
Cubt, Irrespective of the TF he is trading, the number of Trades is just 146 in 21 months, must have around 300 trading days, that makes it just 1 trade every two days on an average.
I have seen this persons Excel sheet. The trades are impressive. My impression after seeing the Excel is that he is using 30 minutes chart !
BTW, your system that gives 7000 points in 30 min TF in around 230 trades is also looks awesome ! :thumb: :clap: :clapping:
In what period was this Profit generated ! Is it discussed here on Traderji??? :p

Any system which is giving 200-250 points per month after brokerage and other costs is good for Nifty Fut. In some months it may give more than 500-600 points and in some it may give 150.....more important is to see whether this method gives large DD, or most of the points come in just few trades or the profits are well distributed. Also what is the ratio of points made on average winning trade Vs lost on average loosing trade is important in my view.

Smart_trade

stock72

for one lot of nifty is it not 25000 enough ? why u took 40k.?

THE answer depends on "how many lots he trades to generate 200 points?"
"what is his investment?"
if he can generate this with one lot,this is more than "good"
because with an investment of 40000/=,he is earning 10000/= per month,(25%)
now u can get the answer yourself

thanks

what is the max drawdown

what is average winner and loser

can you share results and excel?

and method also?

Cubt, Irrespective of the TF he is trading, the number of Trades is just 146 in 21 months, must have around 300 trading days, that makes it just 1 trade every two days on an average.
I have seen this persons Excel sheet. The trades are impressive. My impression after seeing the Excel is that he is using 30 minutes chart !
BTW, your system that gives 7000 points in 30 min TF in around 230 trades is also looks awesome ! :thumb: :clap: :clapping:
In what period was this Profit generated ! Is it discussed here on Traderji??? :p

Is this the same Excel sheet which was accidently found in some net cafe....heard something similar 2-3 years back too....

ST